Author: greatlady

why our chinese ppl working so hard but can not change to have a better life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-24 12:35:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RoamingFish at 2009-6-24 10:34
Other people are enjoying the life. We are struggling the life.
I believe if we work hard, our kids can enjoy
Haha, actually, I feel guilty for not being so diligent  
Just be relaxe ...

every person has his or her own personal life,nothing bad and guilty at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 13:24:49 |Display all floors
hehe, you & me all of us are just a process of the history, so you have no choice about this question, but you can choose to how to face the fact.

the standard of a better life maybe not only a holiday or getting the money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 13:27:01 |Display all floors

contradiction in terms.......

i have been thinking about the same thing......
why our life is still not get better though we work so hard......

i think the important reason is that our country is still not strong enough.if our country can......can.....can.....

but these so many "can" need us,yes,just us,to work harder and harder......i do like to work hard,but i do hope that i can live a better life......

....contradiction in terms.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 13:55:42 |Display all floors
what you say just can represent some people's lcurrent ife or their situation ,at least , the conditions of most people or cities in China have taken on a new look since the opening up policy was implemented 30years ago.
But what you described also exists in China, yes, we are eager for changes , and a better life ,however, I do not think that hardworking is equal to a better life , some people work hard every day , but their incomes are very low , how to change their fates ?Knowledge .Knowledge can do that. If they want to change their poor situation, and get more incomes , they need to arm themselves with skills and more trainings ,work experiences and so on .
Everybody knows that our society is making rapid progress step by step,and all kinds of competitions from society are being deepened . We just  can depend on our knowledge,right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 15:34:07 |Display all floors
yes,you are right,Andy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 17:37:15 |Display all floors
yes you are right,we are working hard and still not enough foods. I do not know why, we may need to be more smart and inteligent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 20:39:27 |Display all floors
i think it has something to do with the communist chinese governments......  
everyone from around the world knows that how corrupted yr governements are.....

and....even though.the economy of china has improved a lot by world's standard..
people still hav to struggle wif poverty...

since most of the hardworking people in CHINA are constantly being ripped off by the COMMUNIST CHINESE PARTY...
but in a way that one would not hav noticed...

( u may wonder y is this?? and to answer this .. it is pretty simple...becuz human rites in CHINA are pretty restricted
by the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY...anything made against them is eliminated rite away.... and as a result..freedom of speech is not something common is yr everyday life, but to be granted by the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY.... which i think is pretty ridiculous...   

:@:@

therefore u guys in china hav never seen any detailed reports made by the reporters on how the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY utilize their money
and where is the source of their income from... they ar just concealing everthing from u guys in a sense that they ar afraid of new revolutionaries will be in their ways.....)

SOURCES:
i'm from overseas.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.