Author: nemnaniat

NEDA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-23 02:04:11 |Display all floors
Please don't answer mechanic, he's diverting and shows no compassion... just a plead:)
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 06:54:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by safaribehn at 2009-6-22 13:04
Please don't answer mechanic, he's diverting and shows no compassion... just a plead:)

The sacrifice this young girl has made and the sacrifice of her family, deserves our full attention and respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 07:02:12 |Display all floors
nazi, the Christian West is totally responsible for incidents like Neda.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 07:44:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2009-6-23 01:47
A curse upon the Anglo-Americans for instigating these problems in Iran!

Really heartbreaking to see the result of Anglo-American imperialism!

The only small problem - no  ...

You belong to those, who think, that anything and everything is controlled and instigated by the CIA.

What a stupid world we live in
, isn't it ?

All brainless MCDonald eating people - all wired lifelong to the CIA ?

I cannot hear that bullshyt anymore, as if you talk about puppet on the string and not about people made of flesh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 07:45:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-6-23 07:02
nazi, the Christian West is totally responsible for incidents like Neda.

YOU forgot to flush your toilete today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 07:58:40 |Display all floors
But follow your theorry a little bit:

Case 1:
The Palestinain  s u i c i d e   b o m b e r   "X", who had been supported and financed by Iran is   k i l l i n g   with full intend innocent people in a restaurant or a bus.

Case2:
The girl named NEDA and her father (surely not paid by the CIA - but assume that the whole demo is "organized" by the CIA).
they just go out on the street to protest peacefully. They do not want to   k i l l  people. But they have been   k i l l e d
by intend by the   s e c u r i t y   f o r c e s of a ruthless dictator.

You may or you may not see the difference in those two cases.

I can see a huge difference !!!

[ Last edited by nemnaniat at 2009-6-23 07:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 12:22:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2009-6-23 01:47
A curse upon the Anglo-Americans for instigating these problems in Iran!

Really heartbreaking to see the result of Anglo-American imperialism!

The only small problem - no  ...

They will not leave any nation alone as their greed will not allow it. if their was no oil in Iran they would not give a damn about what goes on there, as long as they have a puppet tyrrant that dances to the white Anglo Zionist American tune, only then will they leave them alone, time America was nuked and taught a lesson, they cannot go for one decade unless they have caused a war somewhere in the world, watch what happens in the next few years with their plan for controlling the world, they will make a false flag attack upon certain nations and claim that it was alien ships that attacked, dont watch the 2012 olypics as the logo is intended to cause a sudden epilepsy amongst a high number of the worlds population, this is another reason why they are pushing so hard to get everyone buying digital T.V as they can have a greater effect on the brain when the scan rate is manipulated, also another reason why they are trying to get as many people medicated trying to convince many people that they have depression and so induced with Psychotic inducing drugs such as Ritalin or Prozac, and so have people convinced that what they saw was not man made, a couple of weeks ago in the U.K. many thousands of people were complaining that they could hear a strange buzzing in the air, and of course the Zionist so-called experts said that this is a common thing to happen! not too many people take a good look at what is going on in the sky, they are actually testing long range microwave weaponry via H.A.A.R.P to transmit thru mobile phone masts just like the police vans that they use in the U.S to fry people with microwaves in areas where demonstrations are held.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.