Author: nemnaniat

NEDA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-22 23:41:26 |Display all floors
There are people out there who die for the freedom of others !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 23:50:55 |Display all floors
h ttp://ww w.spiegel.de/video/video-1008535.h tml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 01:47:11 |Display all floors
A curse upon the Anglo-Americans for instigating these problems in Iran!

Really heartbreaking to see the result of Anglo-American imperialism!

Originally posted by cbcronin at 2009-6-22 23:16
I saw the whole video and I have no shame in saying it brought me to tears.

The image of a father standing beside his daughter when she is shot and him fighting in vain to try to keep her alive ...

The only small problem - no one till now knows who murderd the young woman. But knowing the dirty tricks practiced by the yankistani corrupted scumbags, I won't be amazed if it's a CIA job.

It is dreadful to see how the US/UK plotters have been stirring up such problems in Iran since the overthrow of the Shah! I hope all you Anglos are proud of the way your governments, you defend so vehemently now, have caused all these problems.

In Venezuela the anti-Chavez putchists used to kill innocent bystanders and then blame the authorities. They got caught red handed on a camera and it was the end of the CIA corrupted scumbags.

Same thing will happen in Iran. The CIA did a blank again and their assets will be severely crippled by the pised off Iran majority who like in Chavez Venezuela adore their dear president Ahmadinejad.

You Anglos are drunk with the blood of martyrs from the Middle East.

Why don't you leave nations alone?
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 01:50:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nemnaniat at 2009-6-22 23:24
ht tp://w ww.bittenandbound.co m/2009/06/21/neda-video-becomes-symbol-of-uprising-in-iran/

The ugly face of a totalitarian regime !!!

Check what happened in Venezuela putch, then talk. There are enough known precedents when the CIA corrupted losers resort to a murder or other dirty tricks in order to blame the clear winners in elections in order to get some edge and sympathy by the electorate and turn the clock backwards in their advantage.

All the whine about her is nothing but a biased support for the pro-western LOSER in the democratic and free Iran elections and shall be taken with grain of salt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 01:57:46 |Display all floors
It smells like big time hypocrisy to me.

Originally posted by nemnaniat at 2009-6-22 23:41
There are people out there who die for the freedom of others !

And THOUSANDS of innocent children, women and elderly are killed in Iraq due to the yankistani drive to steal their oil.

You don't show much outrage about their deaths you Anglo hypocrit. Weren't your governments wholesale murdering cillivians in some "exotic" counties as we speak on a weekly bases? Why are you so suddenly showing your silly sadness about Iranian woman? You people don't care about the Iranians or Iraqis or Afghanis! You insult them daily on this forum by calling them towelheads, ragheads and sandniggers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 02:00:10 |Display all floors
There are THOUSANDS of innocent women, children and elderly murdered in cold blood due to the yankistani drive to steal their oil. There are THOUSANDS of innocent civilians mudrered in Afghanistan and Pakistan by the cowardly NATO aireal bombing "errors". There are beheadings, murder for "family honor" and stoning to death of women in the US-supported S Arabia, U Emirates and Kuwait. Not much whine about their deaths from the western hypocrites, 'because they fall in the category of "unfortunate collateral damages"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 02:02:34 |Display all floors
Wow, first though is how beautiful and powerful it is! ..this is really getting serious, I wish I could be there... I wish they only get stronger and wins!! The world sure could use some optimism...
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.