Author: greatlady

Do destiny creat us or we lead our own destiny life [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-22 23:17:48 |Display all floors
I believe that we create our own destiny most of the time.Out life is a non stop struggle and for me nothing has been given free.
Providing we have health and are sincere and trustworthy through much struggle we can achieve great goals.
It is true that some people can ernjoy manty benefits without much effort or with a dishonest way.This is not luck.
Lucky for me is somebody who is trustworthy and real and healthy.
Such a person providing he works hard he can create a goof life.
I belong to the ones who were born poor but I am happy about it
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 00:38:22 |Display all floors
Your life cannot be right when your values, which seem to me much distorted, is wrong.

Life is not about trying to be millionaire, but to be a happpy person. The most valued ability in the world is not to make money, but enjoy life what has to offer, in a way that is in accord with your values.

It always saddens me to see a lady thirsting for money. It's man's job to make money, and the woman has a more nobler job to do, that is to make man's soul, to save and elevate and deliver his soul.
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 01:58:06 |Display all floors
“Does destiny create us or do we create our own destiny in life”
if we believe the  destiny,we will be less self-motivated ,will be  passive toward our own life
and destiny somewhat equals fatalism ,do u believe the fatalism ??
I  think we creat our destinies ,we control our fates .
you said u confused the meaning of life, maybe u just confuse your own life goals---to be rich or just be happy
if u know what u want clearly ,i think u will  be less confused.
JUST be yourself ,don't keep up with the joneses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 10:29:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by commonsense at 2009-6-22 11:20
only time can understand and cure your confusion.

time can understand love,

time can comfort

time can do everything...

time is money, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 10:33:59 |Display all floors

my opinion

The Gold makes everyone disinterested. Look back  years of life, you will find that you get a lot that anyone can not gain. It is good for you to learn make a dependent lfe , you can face the life force ,it is also wealth  of you。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 10:37:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by startlee at 2009-6-22 16:08

really appreciate the phylosophy of life of the 19#.
in the current backgroudn , we, the grassroots and the most hardwoking to earn a living, have to admit the cruelty and sadness with no connec ...

Im glad to ur agreement...As grassroot (citizen without any offical relationship), it is more and more tougher to earn a stable and harmony life...

that is why Deng Yujiao case and ShiShou case can get response of so many many warm hearted grassroots...

Can u say that is not the sorriness of society...that's the harmony society we need...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 10:39:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-6-23 10:29

time is money, right?

Time is money, this words is used to the rich class not the poor...

the rich use money to buy time but the poor use time to save money...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.