Do destiny creat us or we lead our own destiny life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-22 13:44:32 |Display all floors
I  do know nothing about destiny.
just go on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 14:28:03 |Display all floors

we creat our destiny.

Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-19 18:02
Sometimes,I am more confused,confused the life and the death as well as the meaning of the life.
during the alive as a human being,I work hard to get what I want in my life through the higher educ ...

what we are doing today will decide what will come tomorrow.

we can't chose our parents.--but maybe what we did in our past life decides it.  :)   nowadays, we can't  prove last lives/future life is true. as well as we can't prove they  does not exist.  :)

let's suppose life is in cycle.  what we did in past life decides where we born.  then what we do today is total our choice.  then it will decide where we will go in future life.

so we creat our destiny.     because we are doing good things or bad things is absolute our decisions.      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 14:33:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-21 13:53

If i was born to be poor,which is very hard to be a millionare even I fight for.

what is easy to do? i think it is very hard too for a milionare to be a beggar.       

by the way, do you just want to be a millionare? you don't care if you are happy, if you have friends, if you have a happy family? .....ect. there are many good things in life besides money.     

if you care nothing except money, you will be rich soon.        

[ Last edited by comeisgone at 2009-6-22 02:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 14:40:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hongmadam at 2009-6-22 11:30

how much we have to fight? how far can we go? I believe destiny control our life.

why always think fight?      you could totally enjoy it.  life is a series of experiences, just enjoy them and then start to grow up.      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 14:41:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2009-6-22 14:33

"大哥,大姐和您商量个事情,我们要去xxx没钱了,能资助下车票钱不“

well,Sounds Familiar?

I am sure they earn more than us
Celine: Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 14:42:45 |Display all floors
as a girl,at the age of marriage,i ergarly want to know if there is any controller has arranged our destiny!
although,i believe in everything has his own route, if your life are arraged,then what you do or what you think
are affect  the result,sometimes,what things happened no one can explain,it occurs spontaneously.
what your character decide what your life,a small decision may change your life entirely,while,this decision
is doomed to be made without your idea.
a person must wait for you in some place,someday you are will meet,but there is a question,what time?no one knows,but,please believe the destiny!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 14:51:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2009-6-22 14:33

if the millionaire would  like to be,i think there are many way he could chose,the first he can donate the
money to me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.