Author: oddlyenough

One-dog policy in Chinese city [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-30 10:12:37 |Display all floors

The best friend of human, dogs!

i love them!
i always think that dogs are loyal to their owners!
No doubt that some would hurt people once they notice that they are in danger!
maybe there is some reason to forbidden more dogs in one household!
we need protect our environment,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-30 10:17:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamerli at 2009-6-30 10:12
i love them!
i always think that dogs are loyal to their owners!
No doubt that some would hurt people once they notice that they are in danger!
maybe there is some reason to forbidden more dogs ...

i got two dogs in my home

& many  many GODs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-30 10:41:55 |Display all floors
Can anyone give a reason for a one-dog policy?

its a joke

in my opinion, the "Power-full" men in Chna are also extremely perverted.

they want women to be in a state of complete control and utter despair

1 child is just so their family doesn't die or and become extinct, if they could they would ban babies all together, and not because of population

they saw that the girls were becoming more independent and harder to control and less depraved and despairing. They saw the girls were content staying at home and caring for their dogs, and they were so emotionally gratified in Caring for their Dogs that they stopped being under the control of men, they stopped being prostitutes even, they lost interest in the bullshyt and lies of the men around them, and the men saw that their little mind games and control games weren't working and their dark fantasy underworld was fallign apart

its a sad thing when the only thing that girls have to turn to for comfort, support, understanding, and genuine self-less afffection and love, and personal protection and freedom, comes from a Dog.

that the only thing in China that actually cares for the welfare of girl and her comfort and quality of life and spiritual and mental well-being and wholesome goodness of her life comes only from a Dog

But its a testament to the corruption and abuse of power and women in China

the one-dog policy is simply to engulf the personal lives of people in China with misery and control and a feeling of utter hoplessness and despar, leading to the girls willingness to accept harmful practices and abuses and distortions of their lives from extremely perverse men of infidelity and drunkeness

that was a little side effect of the full and complete medling in people's lives that the government has become so well acquainted with that it cant live without it. so much so that even the joy and hope and nurturing a puppy brings intot the home is a threat to them

they will only allow you nurture a baby once in your life. and nurture a puppy once in your life, so that the rest of your life might be void of worth and meaning and you can thereby continue being the sex object that makes modern China go around

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2009-6-30 10:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 08:01:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2009-6-19 22:37
I must say it cost me 50,000 rmb to get my dog from China, via H.K to Australia and took five months.

I watched many Chinese people get a dog as a novelty only to get rid of it later when it did ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 15:42:13 |Display all floors
i got a dog-bite on my left leg,OMG,  i was scared to death then  ,why that damned dog wanted to bite me
so i support "non-dog " policy !:'(:'(
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.