Views: 5913|Replies: 20

My cellphone was stolen in bus yesterday... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-18 15:12:45 |Display all floors
Hey, all friends here,

Yesterday after off duty, my mobile phone was stolen in bus. I even didn't know this untill I got out of the bus. so hateful thief!!

My lost phone is Nokia 6120c, I spent 1358 yuan on it in Feb last year. I was using it very well for 16 months and its singal for getting
call is very good. but now, it is gone. I am so sad for this, not only because I lost my loved phone and have to spend extra money to buy another one, but also I lost all contact informations of my classmates, friends, colleagues...

hold my sadness, I have to consider which type phone i should buy next by this weekend? my barget is approx 2k yuan.
Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Samsung is preferred for me.

but now, i am hesitant. because i am not sure if I should spend so much money for another one. as you know, lost phone in this city is very frequent for us office worker, because we have to spend at least 2 hours in bus from house to office and return every day. what's more, bus is the most important place for thieves. so, if i should buy one counterfeit, it only need less than 1k and has the same beautiful appearance and mostly functioni. what's more, if i lost it again, i would lost less moeny on it, right?

so, could you help advise me on this?
if i should buy quality goods with 2k yuan, which brand and which type you can recommend to me?
also if i need buy counterfeit with less money?

please make your comments on this and give me your suggestion here.

thanks in advance.

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2009-6-18 03:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 15:35:14 |Display all floors
by the way, i prefer to buy Nokia 5800 or E71.

how do you think this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 16:20:19 |Display all floors
you could spend 2k buying a new phone .... or

you could spend the 2k tracking down the m*ther f*cker who stole your phone, go over to his place and roll your ass on his face.

personally I'd be more satisfied with option 2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-19 09:41:49 |Display all floors

Reply #3 Another_Person's post

are u kiding me?

do u know where most of thieves come from in shanghai? it is Sinkiang, about 5k kilometre far away from shanghai.

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2009-6-19 09:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-19 09:44:58 |Display all floors

Reply #4 seneca's post

this is ur opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-19 09:48:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-6-19 09:41
are u kiding me?

do u know where most of thieves come from in shanghai? it is Sinkiang, about 5k kilometre far away from shanghai.

I had my mobile stolen once from on a bus. I realised I was missing  my mobile when I went to check the time, so I asked the lady beside me if I could borrow her mobile for a call and luckily she was a nice woman and lent me her mobile. I called my number and I heard my ringtone from a guy standing a few feet in front of me, he looked around but didn't see me then picked up the phone. I tapped him on the shoulder and asked for  me phone back, he immediately gave it back and asked that I didn't tell anyone, and got off right away lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-19 10:39:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Another_Person at 2009-6-19 09:48

I had my mobile stolen once from on a bus. I realised I was missing  my mobile when I went to check the time, so I asked the lady beside me if I could borrow her mobile for a call and luckily ...

oh, really?

u were so brave and lucky, also that thief must be a rookie, he should shut down your cellphone to avoid your calling of looking for it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.