Author: anne_anne

Dogs are smarter than cats, do you think so? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-20 13:06:49 |Display all floors
i prefer to feed a dog. but i don't have a chance...
if cats r not smarter than dogs,what then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 13:31:20 |Display all floors
i like dogs because that we had a dog in my family for nearly 13 years , he died in the summer of 2007. i miss the dog ,he was so loyal to my family and to me. when i went back home ,he always welcome me in the house gate ,but he never came back , i can't see him again ,just wish that he can find a kind-hearted host in another world .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 13:56:03 |Display all floors
I like mice

only one mouse is more intelligent than fat cat and fake s hifu together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-20 18:20:26 |Display all floors

···

cats are more lovely
dogs sometimes looks silly
however,i love any  small animal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-21 10:40:33 |Display all floors
whether  to  be   smarter   is  not  important,it  is   important  for  me  to  be cute.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 05:51:34 |Display all floors

Food?

Do think that the Food that dogs and cats eat ever influence the way their brain works?  I recently switched to feeding my dog some Purina dog food bought from coupons.  Next to the older brand of food, I found that my dog has become more smart. She fetches, listens, and obeys.  Do you think that healthy food really influences how a dog thinks and reacts?
OnlinedogCoupens.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.