Views: 13874|Replies: 43

Want to be famous or unknow person [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-17 15:31:16 |Display all floors
There are many tv programms make the normal person to be shown on tv,such as one chanel from Hong zhou that make you a bf or a gf,you would be watched the whole process with the partner;another chanel in cctv called :6+1 to show your talent in sing or dancing,and other programm making your show-up on the tv is telling your personal story ,etc,etc,many many ppls like me who is unknow person now getting to show up on tv to make little fame ...
I am not sure what would be good influence for our personal life or woule be bad? but certaily I am sure that our world were changed  rapidly and ppls keep changing too...

how about you? do you want to be famous or lead a quiet but happy life in one corner of the world?
thanks for sharing with us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 17:01:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-17 15:31
There are many tv programms make the normal person to be shown on tv,such as one chanel from Hong zhou that make you a bf or a gf,you would be watched the whole process with the partner;another cha ...

better to be unknown person :)

but

here there are a old man

who use different usernames very caring with girls

and very disgusting with men and foreigners

he is very famous and well protected in this forum

also bad people are very famous :Q :@

somebody see Caring around ????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 18:03:00 |Display all floors
RICH and unknown is better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 18:13:10 |Display all floors

hihi

There are many tv programms make the normal person to be shown on tv,such as one chanel from Hong zhou that make you a bf or a gf,you would be watched the whole process with the partner;another cha ...

my ideal : be famous among the ordinary, be unknown among the extraordinary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 20:49:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smile_elle at 2009-6-17 18:13

my ideal : be famous among the ordinary, be unknown among the extraordinary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 20:51:24 |Display all floors

such as one chanel from Hong zhou that make you a bf or a gf,you would be watched the whole process with the partner;
I suppose  you are talking about  the blind date  tv show (相亲才会赢) in Hangzhou. Some of my colleagues like it. Personally, I don't like to be on
TV or famous by this way and it's not a glory.  It's weird to be watched when you are really dating someone. (it reminds me of the movie The Truman Show.)
Some people think they are not really dating, just pretending for the show. But somewhat  it  shows the tendency that tv will connect more with ordinary people. I don't mind people do this. Anyway the program brings us fun, and  It is definitely an unusual experience for them.  What kind of tv program did you
participate if  may I ask? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-18 10:09:52 |Display all floors

i like like to live quiet in a corner of the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.