Author: xuyingshan

How do you think of your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-17 13:56:02 |Display all floors
during the 5 years after graduation, u shld work in heavy pressrue and experience much more to enhance ur competence. this's very important for you to get better offer.
once ur age reaches at 28, the house buying, marriage and hving own baby will appear. by then, u shld find a good pay and stable job to maintain ur family. also u must share some attention to ur family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 14:09:41 |Display all floors
sux
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 14:17:18 |Display all floors
well , i still wanna say sth useful lol
every job is my chance to learn ,no matter how small
every challenge is my opportunity to grow ,no matter how daunting
every difficult person is my potential friend ,no matter how annoying
there is no 100% pefect and ideal job existing in the world ,change your attitude and love what you do now !good luck ,everybody ,good luck ,Chris!
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 14:34:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuyingshan at 2009-6-16 15:25
How do you think of your job?
Are satisfied with it?
Do you have any plan for your future?
Are you under a lot of stress in the workplace?
What do you think is the biggest p ...

I think my job is a relatively ideal one. But I'm not very satisfied with it. Because there is not much opportunities to get some professional experience and skills. Although the compensation and benefit is relatively a little higher than other companies, I haven't gotten any training there. When I join this enterprise, I wished that I could do a good job and get the position what I'm looking for. Then shortly after my joining, the finance cirsis broke out, and everything changed. First I'll tell you that I'm a HR worker in a joint venture. Just I'd prefer to be a recruiter. So the outbreak of the finance crisis made our projects fewer and fewer, which lead to the cease of recruitment. And this time, I'm under insufficient workload, no work to do. Everyday what I can do is to look through the internet. Maybe some people wish this situation ,but for me, I need improment of my abilities. I need responsiblities. My plan was changed by outer circumstances finally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 14:38:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-6-17 13:48

hey, u hv a very charming and sexy avatar, i like it.

everybody does =]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 14:42:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Another_Person at 2009-6-17 14:38

everybody does =]

where's admin? this kind of avatar isn't forbidden here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-17 14:44:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-6-17 14:42

where's admin? this kind of avatar isn't forbidden here?

is there anything revealing that you wouldnt see at the beach? ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.