Author: skip876

Why is marijuana illegal in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-16 16:47:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skip876 at 2009-6-16 11:57
Why is this harmless benign substance illegal in China? No one can ever "OD" on it. It is less toxic than alcohol, aspirin,cigarettes,coffee..etc
It has been in use in China for 1000's o ...

it is illegal to kill ppl... so in your logic, should it be legal to kill???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 18:16:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 18:24:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 18:42:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skip876 at 2009-6-16 18:24

"Ice" is a much bigger problem than pot. Alcohol is a bigger problem. I'm sure you know people who got wacked from ice....sure you know people who have anger problems with alcohol.

well, in fact, people can contract Lung Cancer from Smoking Marijuana

i wont say that Batu and X and other hard drugs are necessarily worse

I have seen people die, and waste away and go insane on hard drugs, and completely waste their life

when you start doing hard drugs to when you stop is years that you may as well delete for your life, you will start right back where you were before you started, that could be 10 or 20 or more years

but Pakalolo causes the same kind of waste of your life

and people can also become mentally unstable or even experience psychosis from marijuana

u know, paka lolo means "crazzy smoke, or smoke that makes you crazy

plenty people in Hawaii are crazy

its just a kind of hidden wedge that can end up being the cause of all your unhappiness, and even ruin your life, even though you may tihnk that using marijuana is actually the best part of your life

its really escapism

and it can give you a happy life, so long as you dont have any aspiratons or dreams ..

when you get into your old age, then you see the devastaing and long-lasting effects, a life just kind of wasted on the way

do you play any music???

do you Kani Ka Pila?

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2009-6-16 06:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 18:53:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 19:14:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skip876 at 2009-6-16 18:53

There is no medical benefit from cigs or alcohol.

going to heaven quicker is a medical benefit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-16 19:19:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skip876 at 2009-6-16 18:53

There are NO cases of lung cancer that can be attributed to pot smoking (look it up). One might think that all smoking is bad but, pot does not contain cancer causing agents.

Plus there are  ...

even as a chef, i was at risk of contracting Lung Cancer frm breathing the smoke from the meat all time

its the main reason i stopped being a Chef and went back to School

anything that burns creates carcinigens that cause cancer

The smoking of cannabis is the most harmful method of consumption, since the inhalation of smoke from organic materials such as cannabis, tobacco, and rolling papers can cause various health problems.

A 2007 study by the Canadian government found cannabis smoke contained more toxic substances than tobacco smoke

The study determined that marijuana smoke contained 20 times more ammonia, and five times more hydrogen cyanide and nitrogen oxides than tobacco smoke.

Cannabis use has been assessed by several studies to be correlated with the development of anxiety, psychosis, and depression

its also a suspect cause of stroke and heart disease

some MRI studies have shown changes in neurological function in long term heavy cannabis users

main other problems are mental disorders,  physical stress on the nerves and physical brain, and psycholgical stress

and i dont know anyone who uses only marijuana and no other drugs

-----

maybe we get together for BBQ and jam some music

you married?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.