Author: cattie-fan

is premarital sex a must? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-5 13:32:19 |Display all floors

My personal opinion

When the men turn to their twenties, all of them will have the sexual desire ,then it is up to their girlfriends to make the decsion.If your girlfrieds don't accept ,you do not need to be angry or sorrow,because it is not a measue of her love to you .If she accept  then you need to take on your  responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-5 13:47:18 |Display all floors
Nothing is "must" in a healthy and mutually respectful relationship. That being said, consensual sex before marriage causes no harm as long as it is done properly, i.e. with contraceptives. In its early stages, love is sustained to a great extent by lust, diguised, suppressed, or expressed, which shall dwindle as the relationship progresses, making way for spiritual bonds and shared perspectives on life, etc, but it will never leave the picture altogether,as sex is one of the most basic and primal needs we are wired with, failing to satisfy which will lead to problems in other areas of life.
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-5 16:46:32 |Display all floors
Maybe its a LUST rather than a MUST.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-6 01:47:23 |Display all floors

George

Originally posted by huanben at 2010-2-4 14:54

hah  he is a siant!!!

George is a Saint

St_George.com

Hao de?

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-2-7 10:03:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cattie-fan at 2009-6-16 10:26
elaborate

short answer YES

more elaborate answer  Hell Yes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-8 10:34:14 |Display all floors
I dunno,it all depends.I did it with my ex-girlfriend.But i think its acceptable for a couple to have sex before they get married,as long as they love each other,plus,i dont think they can contain the desire to it if they live together.of course,there're some exceptions.Like one of my colleagues,he's been in a relationship with his financee for like 3 yrs,but they have never had sex so far.Its kind of unbelievable.Anyways,they're going to get hitched this spring festival.

above are my humble opinions about this topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-28 10:07:35 |Display all floors

The Emotional Dangers of Premature Sexual

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.