Views: 5431|Replies: 6

new member here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-11 23:23:05 |Display all floors
hello, everyone. i am a new member here. hope we have more chances to study English by sharing information and helping each other. this is a good website, it is a pity that i didn't know it before. I will hang out here frequently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 17:52:52 |Display all floors
hello!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-25 00:21:53 |Display all floors
so welcome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-4 16:50:38 |Display all floors
I think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-14 00:13:37 |Display all floors
i am a newcomer too,haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-20 09:46:08 |Display all floors
I always can't express myself very well in english,so i join in this website just now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-6 06:19:29 |Display all floors
Welcome miao 1027,  all you have to do here is write.  It matters not how good or bad your English is - no one will deride your English capabilities here.  The more you write - the more you will improve.  This goes for everyone.  There are lots and lots of good friendly members here that will give advice on improving just about everything in life. The main emphasis is on English communication.  You will find - the more you write - the more your English will improve.  One word of warning - there are some funny characters amongst us - but generally speaking they mean well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.