Views: 3680|Replies: 2

Job or Parents [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-8 17:39:57 |Display all floors
I am really in a dilemma now.  After graduating from college, I found a job in the city where my college is. It's doesn't make a good money, but I enjoy the job and get well along with my colleague and my boss. However, my parents start to persuade me coming back to my hometown, and I know their are getting old and maybe not as healthy as befofe,  they have given up lots of things to raise me up, I should listen to their suggestion and come back without hesitation. But after searching on the internet for a job in my hometown, I shaked,  at this time, it's very hard to find a satisfied job. And look back at the company I worked now, it seems there's lots of hopes if I keep on working hard, and my future seems quite bright.
It's a big dilemma, going home to accompany my parents as a good daughter but without a good job, staying here as I am breaking my parents' heart? So hard for me to make the choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 19:22:08 |Display all floors

Solution

I think you can persuade your parents, you can explain to them your current situation.
After all, your parents also expect you to find a good job and have a promising future, nearly all parents think like that.
You have grown up, and you should stand on yourself, so why should you go back to your hometown and depend on your parents?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 19:25:48 |Display all floors
by the way, if your working place is too far away from your hometown, you can spend your holidays returning to your hometown and staying with your parents. If the travel cost is too high, you may consider to find another job near your hometown so that you have to chance to see your parents.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.