Author: anne_anne

Do you believe in Feng Shui? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-9 14:17:53 |Display all floors
I am a Fengshui believer , anyhow ,it does exist , existence makes it reasonable. But Fengshui does not  euqal to superstition , you may have some idea that architects learn Fengshui when they design.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 14:27:25 |Display all floors
I don't know how fengshui exactly influences our life. But one of my classmates told me that fengshui is a kind of science, not superstition. So I would listen to the old saying that "宁可信其有不可信其无". So when I meet some situations that may be against with the fengshui theory, I will endeavor to change it to obey the rules of fengshui.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 14:34:10 |Display all floors

Reply #15 lynnyu00's post

The same idea with my friend. But I do think as many people know that houses should not just face the chimney. When this problem happens, people alway hang a mirror on their house. That is a fengshui issue most peolpe accept commonly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 15:02:12 |Display all floors
but i believe that images in dreams are symbolic and posses meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 15:04:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Jani at 2009-6-9 15:02
but i believe that images in dreams are symbolic and posses meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 16:04:39 |Display all floors
it is reasonable since it existed...
i believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 16:05:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anne_anne at 2009-6-8 15:22
Our inner world — emotional, mental space — helps determine our outer world, right? But the space we spend the majority of our time in also plays a huge role in our lives. It can influence our ac ...

i belive fengshui absulutely, fengshui is coming from our traditional literal book YIJING, i remember when i was a little boy, my family dig a big hole to biuld a pool, but after that , i am sick, at last, a witch said there are the damage to the Fengshui, then we fill in that hole, everything is OK, one thing is that my boss put some crystal stone in his office, he said this layout will avoid the wicked air,in a word; fengshui is a profound subject;::lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.