Views: 10632|Replies: 78

Do you believe in Feng Shui? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-8 15:22:13 |Display all floors
Our inner world — emotional, mental space — helps determine our outer world, right? But the space we spend the majority of our time in also plays a huge role in our lives. It can influence our actions, our mood, and it can determine whether we remain stuck or achieve our dreams. Fengshui is the art of how to design your living space in order to achieve your goals. Have ever heared of sth about fengshui from your parents or friends? Do you believe it? sometimes, my mother like to change the place of our furnitures, she said that could bring luck to us. I don't know whether it will come true, but I felt we can get refreshment by resetting the space  what abou you?
20090605fengshui.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 16:10:28 |Display all floors

Do you believe in Feng Shui?

Yes. ! 100%

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 16:39:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by betrayed at 2009-6-8 16:10
Yes. ! 100%

100%

but very little of th real fengshui exists today

as it took intoo accoun many things which have been destroyed and banned since the cultural revolution

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 17:05:04 |Display all floors
NO !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 17:08:22 |Display all floors
Certain elements of Feng Shui are simply based on good design.
The rest is just superstition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 17:09:16 |Display all floors
I believe that a certain atmosphere, where the light source is coming from. If it is harsh or soft light, bright or dimmed, the arrangement of the interior, if it is packed or if there

is space in between, the colors - warm or cold, all that of course has an impact on the one who lives in it.

But that is not feng shui ! That is common knowledge !

Feng Shui is nonsense.

Especially when those who call themselves atheist reveal that they are superstitious.

That does not fit somehow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 17:10:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bantopost at 2009-6-8 17:08
Certain elements of Feng Shui are simply based on good design.
The rest is just superstition.

Just my saying !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.