Author: zhoupu

Exam Day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-7 16:26:55 |Display all floors
Two years ago taday,  I'm one of the participants,    I think  that College Entrance Examination  can't be able to control or determine one's life,   Many students give too much emphasis, importance, or consideration to the College Extrance Examination.But,  the furture is in our hands,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-7 16:44:34 |Display all floors
many of my friend today take it ,my feeling is so complex,both nervours for them and for myself(although I've no need to take it), I don't know why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-7 19:50:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youlys at 2009-6-7 16:44
many of my friend today take it ,my feeling is so complex,both nervours for them and for myself(although I've no need to take it), I don't know why.

perhaps because they are your friends, and you care about them.:) Be relaxed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-7 20:53:42 |Display all floors
my dear friends, best wishes to all of you!
only one year ago, i was sitting there worrying about this campaign...
now i'm sitting in the college dorm and dating back the unforgetable expierence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-7 21:02:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Leongchan at 2009-6-7 16:26
Two years ago taday,  I'm one of the participants,    I think  that College Entrance Examination  can't be able to control or determine one's life,   Many students give too much emphasis, importanc ...

yes , you're right.
but the exam like the most challenges in our life, we should try our best to get it!
maybe it's not the most important, but it's a very useful practice to facing any problem in our future.
when i came to the university, i found that more and more challenges are harder and important than the CEE , but since we have pass the spotlight of CEE, we can think that nothing can defeat us!
so, passing the CEE has enormous influece to the future challenge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-7 21:21:55 |Display all floors
college entrance exam is a hard campaign to me,i won't never forget those 3 days. good luck to all candidates

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-7 21:25:47 |Display all floors
i remember that the schedule of CEE was changed in 2003 . How time flies, i have escaped from it for 4 years, and i took it in 2004 and 2005.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.