Views: 10323|Replies: 24

what should I do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-6 16:17:36 |Display all floors
Several months ago, I met a boy by accident, who works in another department in my company. To my surprise, the first sight I saw him making me feel dizzy and my cheek turned as red as a hot pie. The manager I went for was not there, but luckily, she asked the boy to help me out. And then I just don’t know how I went back to my department.
Holidays coming, I went home to visit my parents.  When I came back a few days later, one of my colleagues said he wanted to introduce me a bf. Out of expectation, it’s the boy in that department. Then that boy added me as a friend in his MSN. I felt so excited and thanked God for his kindness.
Problems appeared again. Although we added each other in MSN, he never talked to me. I thought maybe he was just too busy, and tried to talk to him firstly. If I said something, he would reply. But if I don’t talk to him, he won’t talk to me. This frustrates me deeply. My friends told me he just don’t like you. Don’t think of him anymore, but to me, I still feel very pity if just ask me to leave him. It’s always easy to persuade others to give up something they desire, but to us, it’s so hard. What should I do, pls anyone can  advise me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 16:45:43 |Display all floors
is he just just a buddy for u ?
What are ur feelings for him ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 16:50:28 |Display all floors
tell him the thought you have in MSN, and ask him directly whether he like you or not.

if he doesnt like you, you will find other chance,other boys. if he like you, the question is simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 17:10:30 |Display all floors

Reply #1 bettywj's post

At most I can count him as a friend. As we work in different department, we seldom have the chance to meet each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 17:11:27 |Display all floors

Reply #2 luly13's post

Tks  for your reply .At most I can count him as a friend. As we work in different department, we seldom have the chance to meet each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 17:14:36 |Display all floors

Reply #3 ronglois's post

It's very hard for me to tell him my feeling,  I am just afraid if he said no, it would be rather embarrassed for me to go to his office again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-6 17:37:58 |Display all floors
why not go out have dinner and talk?
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.