Author: zhoupu

Kill all dogs in the city!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 21:26:04 |Display all floors
"a prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 04:27:27 |Display all floors
yesterday news
a 16 year old iraqi boy in sweden cracked a mathematical problem that was not solved for the past 300 years !
:)
today news
some years ago the 6 year old Suleiman was biten to death by some dogs in zürich,
this made a man fm eastern europ to think deeply, and talked to his wife is a dental technician in wallis,
now they invented a tooth mask of cautschuk so when dogs bite its only a brooce their teeth cannot harm much anymore.
now the veterinary university clinic and the army are testing the tooth mask, if the dogs dont have to wear a face basket
of course the quality of live is of advantage for those creatures.

for me, i regret too much that my companion for 13 years, the such gentle and dear dog rappo shava had to go to heavens
thru violent death, she was lately often confused and ended being hit by a train, poor soul, farewell to my treuest and dearest
friend for so many years, she thought me silently so much, even if i am a terribly untalented learner, too random dull and
confused,.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 20:17:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2009-6-4 20:32
why don't the Chinese just go back to eating them? that'd solve the problem, it's a market economy in CHina now, open a stray dog restaurant, could be an opportunity to make big money! :)

Good idea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 20:35:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2009-6-4 20:46
there is an alarming number of Mainland Chinese that find pleasure in bringing pain to animals

animal torture and finding pleasure in mortally wounding animals is one of the gravest of actions,  ...
Ij  
I dont agree with you,why you think just  mainland chinese would do this,i think the thingings like this happens in everywhere and everytime in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 20:57:07 |Display all floors

Reply #11 middleway's post

Any stray german shepherds, I'd love one of those!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 21:07:14 |Display all floors
The outbreak of rabies does justify killing of stray dogs and cats. This is done in all civilized societies. Protection of human beings is much more important than protection of sick and dangerous animals. However I'm a bit surprised that pet-dogs are also targeted or are these only animals without vaccination?

Yes, this is done in civilised societies.

What is not done in civilised societies is people running all over the streets beating stray dogs to a slow painful inhumane death with any instrument they can find, and then leaving them dead lying all over the street. It's these small little minor details that China still doesn't get that seperates them from civilsed societies and still classes them in the developing country category. One day they'll learn to clean up after themselves at the least then we might see some progress towards civilisation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 21:21:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shuangrenfish\  
I dont agree with you,why you think just  mainland chinese would do this,i think the thingings like this happens in everywhere and everytime in this world.

i mean, not in HK, or Taiwan, or japan, or South Korea or Canada, or America or England, or Europe

butyes, it would happen in Burma, Laos, Cambodia, Africa, and other very dark, uneducated, and incomprehending places that others simply term as "stupid"

i wanted a blown up picture of that first one so i could meditate on its creator

not those in the photo

but the creator of the situation

and his stuppidity, and sheer dumbness, void of all light and comprehension

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2009-6-5 09:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.