Author: zhoupu

Kill all dogs in the city!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 21:04:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-6-4 20:58

The reason is that seven people died of rabies disease recently.

The outbreak of rabies does justify killing of stray dogs and cats. This is done in all civilized societies. Protect ...

They are talking about a "dog-free" province or town.

Some Chinese have a bit of a German temper, they tend to overdo things - meaning they tend to exaggerate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 21:04:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin

The reason is that seven people died of rabies disease recently.

The outbreak of rabies does justify killing of stray dogs and cats. This is done in all civilized societies. Protect ...

an old woman had her dog taken from her and beaten to death

yes, that happened in "Civilized" tribes of braindead bushwhackers before they could communicate their homosexual feelings verbally

who knows, maybe we are being too hard on the homosexuals..

maybe if we were more accepting of these faggots they would come out of the closet and stop murdering animals

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-6-4 21:06:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2009-6-4 22:05

R U ok or shall we call the men in white?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 21:08:12 |Display all floors
Some Chinese have a bit of a German temper, they tend to overdo things - meaning they tend to exaggerate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 21:17:08 |Display all floors
well, eagerclawd,

if by "amateur" you are referring to my willingness to be generous and bring myself out into the open to be recognized and make a verbal aquaintance with a member of this forum, know this:

it was my choice

he had no idea who i was as he was merrily typing away on this CD BBS

and i watched him type and listened to his anger and spiteful opinions of the assassin

and i introduced myself anyway

there is nothing I have to hide

there is nothing i say in here that i wont do in open battle

and for the record, there are different types fo assassins

I am not the one who secretly ends your life without you knowing who did it or why it was done

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2009-6-4 09:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 21:23:19 |Display all floors
When first the Fox saw the Lion he was terribly frightened, and ran away and hid himself in the wood. Next time however he came near the King of Beasts he stopped at a safe distance and watched him pass by. The third time they came near one another the Fox went straight up to the Lion and passed the time of day with him, asking him how his family were, and when he should have the pleasure of seeing him again; then turning his tail, he parted from the Lion without much ceremony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 21:24:32 |Display all floors
Familiarity Breeds Contempt

But a Lion will Always Be a Lion

and a Fox will forever remain a Fox

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.