Author: zhoupu

Kill all dogs in the city!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 20:48:47 |Display all floors

Easy on the hipocrisy.

You hate the murder of dogs, yet you speak of murdering. Your username is assassin.

Also, quit saying bad things about Chinese people.

Finally, I have lived in many places where dogs get out of control. They attack kids, run around in packs, bark all night, and so forth.  The way you want to react is exactly the way wars start. Solve problems with your brain, not by escalating things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:49:13 |Display all floors
my friend recently saw a troubled Chinese man take a cat and try to rip its legs off, then brutally stomp the cat to near death, laughing hysterically, then drive off on his motorbike, returning 15 minutes later to finish stomping on the small cat, and laughing histerically again

you can kill animals for food

you can not kill animals and waste them

nor can you kill animals for the sake of ending a life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:49:28 |Display all floors

would you rather kill than B killed...

Originally posted by 1337assassin at 6/4/09 07:46 AM
there is an alarming number of Mainland Chinese that find pleasure in bringing pain to animals

animal torture and finding pleasure in mortally wounding animals is one of the gravest of actions,  ...

not a tricky question but would ya, ninja turtle  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:50:32 |Display all floors
sensless murder

i would have no qualms about cutting your head off

but I wouldn't do it because of some desire to kill or hurt things, only because i was doing something which needed to be done, for the protection and welfare of society

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2009-6-4 09:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:54:59 |Display all floors

you have de right blood type...

Originally posted by 1337assassin at 6/4/09 07:50 AM
sensless murder

i would have no qualms about cutting your head off

but I wuld do it because of some desire to kill or hurt things, only because i was doing something which needed to be done,  ...

you see just now...you have answered your very own request without anyone to jumpin in (bravo & well done my son)  

BTW...congrats!  you have just joined the killin field club  

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-6-4 20:58:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhoupu at 2009-6-4 15:40

The reason is that seven people died of rabies disease recently.

The outbreak of rabies does justify killing of stray dogs and cats. This is done in all civilized societies. Protection of human beings is much more important than protection of sick and dangerous animals. However I'm a bit surprised that pet-dogs are also targeted or are these only animals without vaccination?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 21:00:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-6-4 06:54

you see just now...you have answered your very own request without anyone to jumpin in (bravo & well done my son)  

BTW...congrats!  you have just joined the ki ...

The amateur assassin and forum idiot hits himself in the head with that d*mn stick many times a day.........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.