Author: Eagleclaw1

Israeli FM Says No Intentions to Bomb Iran [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 10:54:57 |Display all floors

Nuclear Weapons

If Israel can have 400 warheads,I see no moral reason why Iran can't have a few.But Israel of course has no morals,no decency,no
respect for human rights.It believes in genocide,ethnic cleansing and anything that attains it's ends no matter how repugnant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 12:20:49 |Display all floors

Reply #6 dragon1958's post

We're ahrbouring the US "filth" military? Wherever did you get that information. There's a small detachment that supports their Antarctic program and that's all! Shows what you know ya blowhard!
As for stealing land, how can I steal land off myself and how did it turn into bombing NZ when it's and Israel thread......typical of you lot, twist and turn when you have nothing better to say, bugger off!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 12:22:29 |Display all floors

Reply #8 petera's post

No reason why Iran can't have a few I guess except that the stated target is Israel which is a tiny country in comparison to Iran. A few nukes would destroy Israel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 11:38:42 |Display all floors
Full out war between Israel and Iran is unlikely. Israel has always had a flavor for assassinations.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.