Views: 2476|Replies: 4

Texas Man Executed for Murder of His 2 Stepchildren [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-3 21:50:41 |Display all floors
Texas Man Executed for Murder of His 2 Stepchildren

AP
Tuesday, June 02, 2009  

HUNTSVILLE, Texas ? Texas has executed a self-described "non-caring monster" for killing his two stepchildren. They were among five relatives he took responsibility for killing.

Thirty-four-year-old Terry Lee Hankins said he was "sorry for what I've done" from the death chamber gurney before he was executed. He was pronounced dead at 6:19 p.m. Tuesday.

Hankins surrendered in 2001 after a five-hour standoff with police who wanted him for gunning down his estranged wife and her two children. Hankins then told officers he'd killed his father and half-sister almost a year earlier.

Hankins was tried only for the children's deaths.

His was the 16th execution this year in Texas, the nation's most active death penalty state.

We hang em high in Texas....................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 01:07:49 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Eagleclaw1's post

Good job!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 06:44:20 |Display all floors

Texas Man

One Texas man not executed for mass murder is GW Bush.And Exported horse sh1t,you deserve the electric chair too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 06:52:25 |Display all floors

Reply #3 petera's post

Why petera? I'm not in your league when it comes to deserving punishment. Why should I get the chair?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 06:56:57 |Display all floors

Genocide

Because you promote ethnic hate and genocide for oil,Israel,territory,monoculturalism and profits.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.