Views: 5378|Replies: 3

how to say it again [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-6-3 15:05:55 |Display all floors
sorry!  I want to know the english word .   I just remenbet it begine with lettet  " cardr......"

       This is used about computer printing or other, the shape like a long rond ,belong to disposable goods.

          Maybe it is called " 匣子" in chinese,  somethings look like that.

          Anyone knows that English word ,tell me, I will appreciate it.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-6-3 15:46:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-6-3 20:19:57 |Display all floors

thanks so much

I  really want to know this word , because it is the challenge to me ,how is my memory now.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-6-7 02:13:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 keeping's post

The thing you are referring to is called "CARTRIDGE" as is given to you by marchsnow.

Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.