Author: hongmadam

my bf said he doesn't love me [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-4 15:42:25 |Display all floors
a clear answer comes only from trustworthy people.Respect his feelings and his sincerity and say good bye with self dignity.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 15:45:37 |Display all floors
Good lucky to you! At least you are youngthful, I believe you will find your Mr. right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 15:50:30 |Display all floors
Choice to trust him when he say he love you, and  the opposite of coin ,he say he don't love you any longer ,
you trust him yet . I suggest  that you should say good--bye to him .....
Maybe ,you feel  sad and distressed ,this is temporary ,pls believe the time is the best  medicine .
Good luck for yr .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 16:38:11 |Display all floors
i am a little confused ,if  you called him bf,why u said he told u that he just  treat u as his sister?  
i forget someone once said :"when love coming is coming,when it gone,it 's really gone".if there is no other  reasons between u and he,just  let him go. but if i was you ,though i know i would be losing his love ,i would ask the reason why ~so there is no regret for me ,for my love ~
don't let youslf drop into ,there must someone really belong to you.wish you be better soon~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 17:28:46 |Display all floors
Dear,

you will be fine, it's better than after married him and then he told you he never love you, isnt it??

and also better than never told you the truth.

if he really doesnt love you,the thing you do means nothing in his eyes. so just say goodbye to him.

you will find the Mr Right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 17:31:20 |Display all floors
Sometimes, I think there are so many girls that I cannot understand, e.g. my friend who knows her bf wont marry her, but still keep dating and moving in with him, what a dump gal she is!!

There are many things a woman can give to a man, heart, body, etc, but never ever let go of her empowerment...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 17:35:07 |Display all floors
Hey girl, cheer up.
If the world turned back on you, you can do the same to the world. Fortunatly, it's just a boy, and the time is still going on. Just forget, never see him again, and, a good begining is starting now.
Look up, the sky is stil clear, nothing has changed, right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.