give affections and fellings to the guy who worth them
it's better to break with him
time is the best medicine ,
u will get him over in the course of time
best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 14:41:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hongmadam at 2009-6-3 10:56
my bf just told me one hr ago,he said we'd better not keeping the bf and gf relationship,he said his feelings to me is not love,he treats me as a little sister.
I have many questions for him ,but  ...

Say good bye to  hime and
Say welcome to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 15:16:24 |Display all floors
i am so sorry to hear that
but maybe it is a good thing
hope you will find your true love
let time be the best treatment for you
best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 15:30:04 |Display all floors
I have the same feeling and exprience as u.Breakup is a very unacceptable thing to every lover,especially to the one who don't  give the advice. I don't know what 's the reason  leading ur  breakup.Firstly,u should adjust ur mood ,think about the problems with yours,then make the final decision to giveup or insist .If u choose maintain the relationship ,try to make a deep talk with ur bf. If u choose giveup,u must abreact ur mood by every ways. You will be in a unhappy and sad emotion for several months even much time ,but do believe the next one will be the right man who are waiting for u.  Strong and come on!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-4 15:34:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hongmadam at 2009-6-3 10:56
my bf just told me one hr ago,he said we'd better not keeping the bf and gf relationship,he said his feelings to me is not love,he treats me as a little sister.
I have many questions for him ,but  ...

I will answer you through another point of view.
This answer is really hurtful.However it shows that the guy is an honest guy and sincere.
He revealed his real feelings for you.When we have the guts to confess our real feelings this means that we are honest ,we do not want to play with somebody's feelings ,the most important thing is that he makes his position clear to you so it is up to you if you want to continue or say good bye.
Sure you have t accept it and say good bye.We can not force love.
Be happy because now you know the truth so you know that you will not be mistaken.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 15:34:57 |Display all floors
It is not easy to say goodbye~  And we should cherish what we have.

If you really love him, try to have a talk with him face to face. See what the problems are, and fix them together.

If he keeps an idea of breaking off after your great efforts, then try to let it go. Coz somewhere outthere may one person is waiting for you. So look forward, smile and be strong! Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 15:36:07 |Display all floors
Sample Text
I think maybe say goodbye with best wishes to him is the best choice ,because love need lot ,no matter        
how long you can stay together ,no matter you are break for what , please thank ,thanks him for a beautiful memory .
my BF and i loving each other deeply ,but we can't together for  our parents' against.
so sad..............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.