Author: hongmadam

my bf said he doesn't love me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 11:58:24 |Display all floors

Say goodbye to him

First sorry to hear that heart-broken love, but second it is also a good thing for you that he left you earlier, if not and suppose he has got married with you, but then you foun he dosen't love u after marriage, so horrible if that happens. so hope you have found ur mr-right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 12:05:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-6-3 11:45

But the thing is, he said he didn't love you...if I am not wrong.

but the truth is we have been together for more than 3 years,which is my most treasureble time to be and to be with him,how does he speak like that now?
I cried for long time,I do not want to talk to him or think to beg his love,I  feel week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 12:09:26 |Display all floors
i want to ask you a private question: did you ml with that guy?
if not, leave him, go away to seek you happyness.
anyway, if yes, you also should leave him and learn a lesson from this. that's always bad guy on the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 12:35:55 |Display all floors

THEN, LET HIM GO

IN 20S,A GIRL MUST FIND A GOOD BOYFRIEN AND ENJOY LOVE AND ROMANTIC THINGS, IT'S A PROCEDURE OF LIFE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 12:52:19 |Display all floors
We can't make someone love us, this is a fact! If you did or didn't ML with him is irrelevant, the damage is done, he's said the words, no other place for you to go but away. I hope life gets better for you and the next time you choose your love, make sure he truly loves you first!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 13:04:49 |Display all floors
just say goodbye to him.
only time could cure you sooner or later.
also u will find ur another Mr.Right, i think. but u shld know of him well before settlement the relation with him...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 13:21:41 |Display all floors
sounds so sad..we can never push others to love us. i jsut hope u forget him as soon as possible.not necessary to keep on this relationship.love should be managed by  the couple who are  in love with each other. cheer up , big girl , u'll be fine,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.