Author: catgreat

Only clever people can read this [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-3 10:25:15 |Display all floors
It said nothing about cleverness. It only said the first and last letters are most important. Most English speakers do not look at every letter. Instead they look at the first and last and what is in the middle briefly. When Chinese students start to read like this I will faint (out of joy).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 17:23:14 |Display all floors
It’s just a few random funny things gathered in one strange place. We should bear in mind it is just "different" ability. The more we practice stretching our mind, the more elastic it will be and resistant to dementias I guess.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 17:30:23 |Display all floors
I love games that challenge our memory and our minds.
i could read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!! does that mean i have a gr8 mind!?!?!?!?! now let me tell my mom. she always used to complain about my top floor!  Thank god for the thin blue lie, which just made my day!!! this is a miracle....now i gotta go and tell my friends too!! after all there r very few gr8 minds available on this earth1!!!!!!!!!
Hey, doesn't it matter that we just have full confidence of ourselves? Does it matter we find an excuse to laugh? There is a saying. "Where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise." If something can just make us happy, so why bother with the how? If you happened to come across something that make you believe that you are clever, do you have to do some research that it is wrong indeed?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 21:41:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 catgreat's post

Too easy, next?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 21:52:51 |Display all floors

yeah yeah YEAH i've RED it...

and would you PLEASE stop mockin me...thinkew  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 22:31:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-6-3 21:41
Too easy, next?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 22:33:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-6-3 21:41
Too easy, next?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.