Author: mechanic

Jealous Anglo occupiers of Australia attacking Indian scholars! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-22 07:14:59 |Display all floors
Yet another Indian student attacked in Australia
15 Jun 2009

MELBOURNE: There seems no stopping to the list of violent racist attacks in Australia as yet another Indian student was bashed in Melbourne's

The 20-year-old Sunny Bajaj, according to 'The Age' report today, was verbally abused and then punched by two men as he was about to get into his car in Boronia on Friday night.

"They came up to me and asked me for money, I told them I had none and then they attacked me," Bajaj, a student of Deakin University, was qouted in 'The Age'.

The student, who hails from New Delhi, said they slammed his car door and punched him in head and stomach and then racially abused him.

"They called me a ----ing Indian c--- - why would they do that? I said nothing to them, "Bajaj said adding he suffered a fractured finger, bruising to his back and a blood nose.

Bajaj said his attackers were in their 20s, one was white, while the other appeared to be of African descent.

The case which counts the fourteenth such attacks on Indians in Australia in less than a month, is now being investigated by the police.
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 07:18:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2009-6-22 07:14
"They called me a ----ing Indian c--- - why would they do that?  

Answer: It is because Anglos are descendants of whores and convicts from Anglo crime capital, London. They are uncivilized beasts who enjoy attacking weaker people. You need to train in the martial arts and teach them in a language they understand!
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 08:06:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2009-6-11 06:23
Gandhi's nonviolent satyagraha, (truth's force) involved boycotting the invasive white powers' commercial interests.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-22 12:15:35 |Display all floors
Good to see a balanced argument. I think the cat made the best point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-23 07:17:10 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mechanic's post

Jealous of what, ya moron?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.