Post time 2009-6-3 12:55:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 13:01:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freedom74 at 2009-6-3 11:13
welcome to several days ago.

population. you.

seems indians don't agree with you.

[url]http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/dont-believe-the-media-hype-racism-is-often-a-twoway-street-20090601 ...

Freedom, a cruel murder is different from a racist attack on a particular community with in a short period of time. Even if it is coincidental do you see screw drivers and petrol bombs being used against students...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 13:12:58 |Display all floors

Reply #10 whit3dov3s's post

I think no real Australian who isa rational agrees with these terrible things. I know you live there but you seem far removed from the realities of who and what decent Aussies are. Go out an meet some, they're nice people actually, and yes, I've lived there too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 13:43:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2009-6-3 12:55

Are you pretending to be Chinese again?
You have already admitted you are not Chinese...so why come up with your first racist nonsense statement....

soapdodgy!

i have proudly proclaimed tat i'm not a chinese national but i am chinese origin with full on chinese root n blood....
wanna suck some?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 13:44:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-6-3 13:12
I think no real Australian who isa rational agrees with these terrible things. I know you live there but you seem far removed from the realities of who and what decent Aussies are. Go out an meet s ...

kiwi u don't understand wat i mean.
when i look at aussies individual, i will treat them individually. I won't take stereotype into consideration but overall Aussie kangaroo anglos are fake, racist n liers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 13:45:09 |Display all floors

continue

uncultured animal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 13:56:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whit3dov3s at 2009-6-2 23:43

soapdodgy!

i have proudly proclaimed tat i'm not a chinese national but i am chinese origin with full on chinese root n blood....
wanna suck some?

Such a feisty  lioness.................Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.