Author: mechanic

Jealous Anglo occupiers of Australia attacking Indian scholars! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-3 11:28:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2009-6-2 16:15
Jealous Anglo-Irish occupiers of Australian Continent attacking fellow resident Indian scholars.

Future leaders, Doctors, Professors, Scientists, Engineers being attacked by rabid jealous Ang ...

My my my....... Aren抰 you a pretty one, I love your avatar....

Nice blonde hair, such pretty red eyes, and a beautiful deviant, sinister smile you have.. It represents you well lost one....

So attractive, you really are my kind of guy......

Come here, yea, come here gorgeous, just a little closer bad boy...

I have a sweet warriors kiss for you pretty one... I have kissed your kind before, and they can be eternally passionate.....

I love a terrorist and their sympathizers, followers, and their cheer leaders... I really am in love with a terrorist, because you have made me love you... I have many warrior friends that love terrorists as well, because they have too... If you don抰 like my kiss, maybe you would like one of theirs.....

You keep spreading your hate mut, and you keep picking the global sores, and mine grows more everyday for your kind as well, see I am a vulture, and a powerful one, and my reach is wide and i feed on terrorist muts...

I am the cure, the cure for the sickness, your racist hate, the cancer cure, for the disease that spreads globally...

You have been groomed well mut, and our hate is now equal for one another...

Your hate filled terrorist brothers wanted to dance remember, and they filled me with the same hate..... I have to in order to want to dance with you..... Welcome to the jungle pretty one....

I do hope you will have to guts to come, when they finally send you lost one, because your just stupid enough to listen to them.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 11:53:58 |Display all floors
freedom, u agree to racist australia but then u talk so much co Ck. to me u're just a traitor to ur indian fellows.
or maybe u're pretending to be indian...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 11:57:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 12:00:38 |Display all floors
ur post said u're in indian student

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 12:04:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 12:06:02 |Display all floors
nah man, i thought it was a story about u but i read it again n realised it was a report about some else.
sorry freedom, i take my cock back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 12:52:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.