Author: wimin zhang

Hi! I`m new here! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 22:50:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-6-2 08:20

my niece moved down to sugarland 3 yrs ago from ft apache aka sh*thole of south bronx...she sold her junkyard uphere & want to start her biz there in sugarland but already too many 99cents  ...

I don抰 live but about a hour away from Sugarland Texas... It is a growing community and on the outskirts of Houston.... And it is 70 degrees or 21.1 C here and climbing into the high 80s.. It is a great sunshiny morning and the humidy is high and normal at 100%.............lol

I also know there are many Dollar Stores and Dollar Generals... A lot of Chinese wears and goods are sold in these stores.. I buy from them all the time...

I bought stock in theses stores a few years ago, and they are really making money right now... Ca Ching $$$$$$$.....

I am also sure if we ever met, that we could converse and understand each other just fine.... Your English is fine my friend.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 09:58:35 |Display all floors
hey, welcome!
i'm also fresh... but there are lots of nice ppl here~ :-)
and your test will be just fine... yours is better than mine, and i managed to pass the stupid CET 4, btw, i fall asleep in the reading part, missed all points there & got a warning from the teacher to not to distrub other students, though i swear i didn't snore...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 10:30:39 |Display all floors
Proof read carefully. After writing anything go back and read it again, closely. Notice any errors (tense, word form, ect). When you write the first time you are getting your ideas down, the second time you are fixing the mistakes. Also, this is a bbs, so grammar is not so important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 16:53:45 |Display all floors

hi,everybody.i'm new here!

so glad to meet you everybody .i want to study english again.i almost forgot my english after my graduation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 16:56:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-2 22:50

I don抰 live but about a hour away from Sugarland Texas... It is a growing community and on the outskirts of Houston.... And it is 70 degrees or 21.1 C here and climbing into the high 80s.. It is ...

Really?Thank you~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 17:00:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nnlife at 2009-6-3 16:53
so glad to meet you everybody .i want to study english again.i almost forgot my english after my graduation.

OK la buddy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 17:01:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-6-3 09:58
hey, welcome!
i'm also fresh... but there are lots of nice ppl here~ :-)
and your test will be just fine... yours is better than mine, and i managed to pass the stupid CET 4, btw, i fall asleep  ...

I`m going to have CET4,too.I want to have a high score because I have to catch up with somebody  who isn`t friendly to me.She attained a good mark last year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.