Views: 2774|Replies: 6

she tied several firecrackers to his penis and exploded them. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 04:58:21 |Display all floors
Comments: Casanovas be warned !

So it is said:  "Hell has no fury like a woman's scorn."

she tied several firecrackers to his penis and exploded them.  

And it is bye bye birdie for Alik !

When Alik started moving out  Kira suggested that they had a farewell dinner.  

After a hearty meal and some heavy drinking Alik fell asleep.  

The girlfriend tied several firecrackers to Alik’s penis and exploded them.   

The man was rushed to intensive care and doctors are reported to be fighting for his life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 14:42:06 |Display all floors
Sigh !!!!
Why????
Mr / Ms / Mrs. sansukong, so many of your threads,
the topics are related to this - P E N I S ???
You're just obsessed with this, why???
You don't have it?
You want more of it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 21:33:10 |Display all floors

Reply #2 correction's post

In a civilized society humans do not defecate any where they like;  all the more at a public forum for civilized exchange of info. Only animals like dogs do that. Thus, my advice to you is that you get yourself into a rubbish bin, let the rubbish truck transport you to the dump-site where you will probably find many of your kind there and you are free to do what you like. Vulgarity does not command respect. In case you are not that well informed, respect must be earned and certainly cannot be demanded for. Incidentally,  I do not fabricate those stories. I pass them on as I read them on the newspapers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 21:40:28 |Display all floors
You sure dig deep down into the worlds dodo and spread alot in here........ Who really gives a crap about this gore, p e n i s man............

Evil and perversion is everyplace, and it consumes everyone, including you ........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 21:49:41 |Display all floors

another kokoo lolita bobbit...

i have 2 watch who i have been with in bed these days; otherwise it's just too "risky business"...eventhough some guys have luck to reattach their dingdong back   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 00:58:49 |Display all floors

Reply #4 Eagleclaw1's post

No. Hit these two pieces of news by coincidence. I am also amazed as two pieces of news relating on the same subject  are posted on the same day, but in two different countries. Things are getting very violent these days and unsaved. Check for fire crackers in your partner's handbag the next time you go on a date!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 00:44:13 |Display all floors
// //

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.