Author: Mrdevil

The Importance of maintaining good relationship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-3 10:46:53 |Display all floors

The Importance of maintaining good relationship

I think it's the trust

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 10:53:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mrdevil at 2009-6-1 10:41
Most people consider friendship to be one of the most important parts in our life.
but
What kind of friendship is of most worth?
Why do you cherish this kind of friendship?
Does  ...

sincerety is best way to maintain a good relationship.
besides,I trust what my friends said and have no question for their activities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 11:17:47 |Display all floors
I agree the views of Broadscan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 11:29:36 |Display all floors
I have an old good friend who is my classmate in junior school, though we don't cotact each other after we enter different university  in different city, i still thought that  the friendship between us will never fade over these years.  

Several days ago ,she called from Wenzhou and told me that she would come to work in shanghai where i lived at present since she had found a new job here. She asked whether she could live in my  place  temporately because she only knew me in Shanghai. I was glad to hear this and tell "welcome" , for it was really a happy thing to have an old good friend to share with your happiness and sadness.

She live with me in the room which i rented, as you know, i have been working only more than one year,  in Shanghai such big city, i didn't have the ability to buy my a house at present. We sleep in one bed, cover one quilt. At first, we were really get on well with each other. But later, many problems arise, we both find after this years we have changed a lot , and we have quite many different habits, all of which leads to may little coflicts between us.

All is what i dont wanted to see. I miss the time when i am alone, i could enjoy my own private room. We both feel upset and doubt our friendship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 11:32:40 |Display all floors
I have an old good friend who is my classmate in junior school, though we don't cotact each other after we enter different university  in different city, i still thought that  the friendship between us will never fade over these years.  

Several days ago ,she called from Wenzhou and told me that she would come to work in shanghai where i lived at present since she had found a new job here. She asked whether she could live in my  place  temporately because she only knew me in Shanghai. I was glad to hear this and tell "welcome" , for it was really a happy thing to have an old good friend to share with your happiness and sadness.

She live with me in the room which i rented, as you know, i have been working only more than one year,  in Shanghai such big city, i didn't have the ability to buy my a house at present. We sleep in one bed, cover one quilt. At first, we were really get on well with each other. But later, many problems arise, we both find after this years we have changed a lot , and we have quite many different habits, all of which leads to may little coflicts between us.

All is what i dont wanted to see. I miss the time when i am alone, i could enjoy my own private room. We both feel upset and doubt our friendship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 12:16:51 |Display all floors
I believe in friendship very much. and i view it as my part of my life.yes it is friends that let me know forever love always around me. i love my friends as they do .
sometimes ,we should trust others because of the love.^,^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 12:43:07 |Display all floors
faith, understanding, loyalty, caring, common hobbies, empressement, optimistic, passional, energetic etc...
above all are the key factors to maintain good relationship and friendship, i think.

one Chinese old saying, one goes out for struggling, to make one more friend will have one more way to keep forward. it describes the importance of making best friends for everyone in life.

luckily i have made several buddies already based on common interest and faith mostly. it doesn't need more words to show cares to each other on month, only just need keep faith in mind and we each other know how to maintain the friendship. every weekend we always date to go out for playing basketball or other things together, then show us team-work spirit to fetch the success together. this could boost the relationship between us.

i know i should cherish this friendship very much in life...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.