Author: chinadaily

Will you buy GM vehicles? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 10:33:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-1 11:33
Options and choices is why....... Dont be baised, until you have owned and driven one or two or three...... And there are no better light, medium or heavy duty pick up trucks on the marble than a G ...

Man, Top Gun's era is over.... we are not in the 80s anymore.
GM represents everything mankind should give up with right now.
And you, you keep buying heavy, powerful cars... which are worst and worst...
When the 327ci V-8 '67 Camaro hit the showroom in the fall of 1966, dealers paid the rail freight on just 2,920 pounds. Twenty years ago, an '89 IROC-Z nailed us for 3,264 pounds. Rght now, the lightest Camaro SS will weigh 3,860 pounds-940 pounds more than at its inception.
GM didn't improve at all....and totaly failed to adapt
Come on... America!!!  It's time to think differently. Stop destroying earth ressources.
Buy real cars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 11:00:12 |Display all floors
Yes your right, we all do and will evolve, and those that do evolve, dont have to leave all of the past behind... GM, will put some new brithches on, lace up his boots and do what they need to do.. You can play with Pelosi, the UN and all of the other tree huggers all you want...

We were evolving, and meeting global and customer demands... And then the US money run out, and the world stopped turning....

We have also let the liberals nuts dictate and strangle US to death, regarding where, if, and when we can drill & produce our own abundant natural resources.. They are still blocking "ALL" other GREEN types of energy in our country...

No Wind farms, Solar farms, Nuclear Power plants, Bio ponds, oh no not in our back yards, on our highways, railroads, mountains, desserts, arctic tundra, oceans, or in migration routes.....  H*ll, they are cutting off water to farms and ranchs to save a minnow........

They are all idiots and fools and they are lost....

So, while I still can...................

I can afford my cars, and I can afford to smoke some tires, or burn them up, and burn some RACE gasoline as well, and I do love to raise H*ll.................. zoomzoomzoom.....

You enjoy your pedal car or bicycle my friend.....

I will enjoy my real car and pick up truck, when I can and when I want to........ I use my Chevy light, medium and Heavy duty pick up trucks to make a living, like some many others do globally, and without them, the world would shut down...

I am NOT using a mule and a cart... Not yet I am not......

Also, America isn't the only country trashing the globe or wasting resources... lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 11:04:10 |Display all floors

Will you buy GM vehicles?

No, Parts worry, warranty worry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 11:58:53 |Display all floors
like Japanese car,small,cut and high ratio of performance to price!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 12:37:00 |Display all floors
i have no car ,so it is not important for me .but i like the brand just as its stabilization.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 12:40:56 |Display all floors
China should buy GM

or at least buy rights to become GM's sole after-sale Parts manufacturer

I would by a GM because I love GMC's, like the Denali

because i can fix the car myself, i dont need to take in to a service place, just need the parts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 16:25:32 |Display all floors

Hard to say

depend on the products' price and its performance

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.