Author: chinadaily

Shoud China continue buying US treasuries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-12 09:35:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2009-6-2 03:21
The fraudulent dollar has no gold backing. Instead it is supposedly a petrodollar; a claim on OTHER nations' oil.

Yet Iran has dumped the dollar. Russia has dumped the dollar and Venezuela dumps ...

is it beneficial to china for dumping the dollar...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-12 09:50:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-3 08:36
America will rebuild, restructure, rethink, regroup, and we will carry forward and carry on..

I truly wish I could speak more openly in here.....

America will repay its debt... The American p ...

pay off ur debts....by what...? to print more dollors...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-12 09:59:54 |Display all floors
to buy US treasuries with such low interest rates is so far reasonable choice unless US continue to buy a huge amount of imported Chinese goods—about $340 billion worth in 2008.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-12 12:03:59 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by Mrdevil at 2009-6-12 09:50

pay off ur debts....by what...? to print more dollors...= like 1945's JAPS  Bananas Notes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-13 10:14:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-13 13:34:10 |Display all floors

I don't know......

i am a senior high student ,my English is poor but now I really want to say something.In my opinion , china shouldn't continue buying US treasuries, because in my memory America is just like a policeman. He seems want to control everything , including other country's politics.
In fact ,  I don't like American goverment(especially BUSH) but I think most of the American are hardworking and kind..........our eyes and hairs have different colors but all of us are humans , we should help each other and try to pull through all the difficulties,but what America have done causes choas,death and tears........I can't  believe american goverment can do better.
when I turn on the TV everyday morning , all the news are talking about politics, money,accidents............it is really hard to make a distinction between truth and lies.I am just a nobody,the world what I want is full of peace,not argument and Antagonism.But it's just a dream ,I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-13 14:15:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.