Author: chinadaily

Shoud China continue buying US treasuries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-1 12:08:19 |Display all floors
Thank you.........

I am a hardworking American..... I have worked hard since I was 15yrs old and for 25 cents ' 1 quarter a day'  mowing other people grass, and I have never let up or stopped.. I have learned and educated myself to the world, and i have worked, saved and sacrificed, and I have been responsible and a accountable American..... I have paid my taxes and contributed to all of the US governments demands....

I have given away, tithed, and shared alot of what I have made in my lifetime to charity, the poor and to some worse off on the streets... And, I have never missed it, because it has come back to me 10 fold and over again.....

But, I will be damned if i am told to give it all away and pay for anothers complacency... I will be damned if i watch another live of off my sweat, blood and sacrifice, because they were to reckless and irresponsible to take care of, or look after themselves....

Thank you again.......

PS: I hope more Americans voice their opinions, even if it is opposite of mine...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 12:19:23 |Display all floors
Yes but no choice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 12:21:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-1 12:08
Thank you.........

I am a hardworking American..... I have worked hard since I was 15yrs old and for 25 cents ' 1 quarter a day'  mowing other people grass, and I have never let up or stopped..  ...

is Obama not their main opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 12:26:08 |Display all floors
Dear CD,

At the risk of being misunderstood or taken out of context..........

I wish my President no failure............. I dont not want some of his misguided directions to succeed, but, I wish him no failure........ We fail as a nation if he fails............

I hope my President will succeed in protecting US and the world................

America, will figure it all out, and we will fix it on our own, like we always have.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 12:27:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myfriend at 2009-6-1 12:00
China simply bought too much and placed too little weight on the risks associated with the US treasuries. This is negligence on a grand scale, because it is a US$1 trillion risk!

Bill Clinton wa ...

but globalization is unavoidable...

capitalism's gradual transformation into worldwide phenomenon...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 12:28:21 |Display all floors
Who are the YES people?

Please step up, and explain why you would give US more money............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 12:31:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-6-1 12:26
Dear CD,

At the risk of being misunderstood or taken out of context..........

I wish my President no failure............. I dont not want some of his misguided directions to succeed, but, I w ...

it is my hope that he can save US economy as well...

which china can continue export goods to u...
which china can lend more money to u...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.