Post time 2009-6-1 16:55:16 |Display all floors

how great for children's day

how great for children's day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 18:38:53 |Display all floors
today, i only want to eat watermelon, so hot that is

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 19:24:13 |Display all floors
I want a vacation, throw my cellphone away, leave the boring work far behind, run, run, just run, until I am too tired to run, and then, bent down, take a deep breath, look up, there's a big sun rising, the birds are singing.
Peace, cool...
I wish someday, I can play freely, like a child.
Is it too far?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 19:30:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youth001 at 2009-6-1 19:24
I want a vacation, throw my cellphone away, leave the boring work far behind, run, run, just run, until I am too tired to run, and then, bent down, take a deep breath, look up, there's a big sun ri ...

You remind me of Forrest Gump, run, run...
You can try  it on weekend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 21:01:01 |Display all floors
when i was a child ,the children day is the one of two most impressing days, another is the spring festival. At the children day, i was so happy to receive a lot of candies and join in many amusing games that the rewards are candies two. many elementary schools would hold big events to celebrate this day , such as distributing candies, holding amusing entertaiments, most important giving the best wishes to the students of growing heathy and happy.
but all of these have become sweet memory in my heart,. i seldom celebrate the day when i am growing up because things have changed and a mind of mature stop me from passionate the childrend ay!
anyway, best wishes to all the children around the world and happy children day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 22:03:21 |Display all floors
spun sugar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 22:38:32 |Display all floors

sweet

such as candies, chocolate and other foods made by mother

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.