Author: iamnaive

What is good about North Korea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-4 12:28:28 |Display all floors

Reply #22 dragon1958's post

Your target list, what a joke! What makes you think you're not on mine ya inbred poodle snapping at the heels!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 22:43:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2009-6-3 21:07

try it then, lets see how brave you are.

I wouldn't go near the Chinese/NK border right now.......  even going close to the river's edge might result in getting shot or kidnapped.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 08:54:58 |Display all floors
N Korea has the least westerners or eeven anglos than any other country in the world

thus making it heaven for the anti anglos that we come across here
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 10:20:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by laincoubert at 2009-6-4 19:54
N Korea has the least westerners or eeven anglos than any other country in the world

thus making it heaven for the anti anglos that we come across here

Yes, it is full of rainbows and unicorns for anglo haters. We can't see the paradise that is NK, because of its lack of internet...... probably the only reason our anglo haters here, have yet to move there .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 16:21:15 |Display all floors

Reply #26 laincoubert's post

Indeed, in another thread, I asked gaia to tale the anti anglos of our forum to NK with him/her.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-6-5 16:24:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-6-5 17:21
Indeed, in another thread, I asked gaia to tale the anti anglos of our forum to NK with him/her.

I'm sure they wont survive over there. Their religion is off limit and they have to praise the dear leader instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-5 18:01:23 |Display all floors

Reply #29 satsu_jin's post

No trolling online either! I bet their diets would leave a lot to be desired and their minders would report every little thing they did. Who wants to live like that!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.