Post time 2009-6-1 14:59:18 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by wchao37 at 2009-6-1 03:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 15:03:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 16:18:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-6-1 10:34
Looks like Paki-bashing has reached Australia. Used to be only the East Asians and the Aborigines got bashed.

I will remind you about the fatal bashing of Victoria University academic Zhongjun Cao.
The four perpetrators of this unprovoked attack, which led to the tragic death of this talented academic, were out on a "curry bashing" trip.

They also bashed a man of mauritian origin, thinking he was Indian.
One of the perpetrators was ethnic Chinese, two were north African and one had a european background.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 16:23:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-6-1 08:34
Looks like Paki-bashing has reached Australia. Used to be only the East Asians and the Aborigines got bashed.

So, Mr Malaysian ... Were you crying foul when the Chinese got beaten and killed in Indonesia by the Indonesians? Or are you only worried about Australia and race riots?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 16:29:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voterigger at 2009-6-1 18:23
So, Mr Malaysian ... Were you crying foul when the Chinese got beaten and killed in Indonesia by the Indonesians? Or are you only worried about Australia and race riots?

Ooh, so Huang's Malaysian ?

I don't recall him complaining about the entrenched official discrimination directed against Chinese Malaysians by favouring the "Bumiputra".

Huang would best remember that if he were subject to such discrimination in Australia then he'd be able to take legal action against those who discriminated against him. Of course he would also be obliged not to engage in discrimination against anyone else not of Chinese origin. Something I suspect he may be reluctant to do.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 17:24:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2009-6-1 15:03
manoj.... I see the protests in Melbourne are getting a lot of attention.
Even a mention in parliament.
Of course nothing will help because the whole system is useless.

Yes, ZG. I hope the situations improves but I don't think Australia had took concrete steps in this regard. And I saw many coments by Australians on FISA websites comments page saying that Australian legal system is not up to the par in dealing with these type of situations.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.