Author: anne_anne

World No Tobacco Day, futile attempt to curb smoking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-6 16:49:45 |Display all floors
tabacco is really poisoned.

after i smoked, i did not feel well coz the smoke disturbed my heart. it's really bad.

i know mostly people smoked used to shoot their trouble. but actually it does not work.

as right way as a member said above the government should consider lifting some cigarret producers and limiting their production volume.

[ Last edited by commonsense at 2009-6-6 04:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-7 21:44:44 |Display all floors
I smoked for since the late 70's.  I smoked about a pack a day, but 2 years ago, my wife asked me to stop.  I was able to stop cold turkey, but I still think about them.  My personal feeling is that these "smokeout" days are a waste of time.  Smokers won't stop unless they want to.

When American teenagers, who are bombarded every day by public service spots about the harmful effects of tobacco, are asked "Why do you smoke?"  The answer usually is, "Because you told me not to."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-8 15:31:06 |Display all floors

Objecting to smoking

i'm a doctor, i had 9 years history for smoking from then on a college student. but now ,i have been far away from tobacco over six months. i feel very good in this period.
Nohow  the disease linked to smoking  can't  we  ignore, or else we will pay a big price.

consultation: consult the master-hands, i'm poor in english, i want to get your advices sincerely about my repliance.

[ Last edited by highskysky at 2009-6-8 03:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.