Author: anne_anne

World No Tobacco Day, futile attempt to curb smoking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-2 23:16:13 |Display all floors

china has more cigarrette brands than our federal reserved bank has to offer...

i'm not even sure if i spelled the word cigarrette right, 'cause i dunno how to smoke (if i got it right then i'm really somebody)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 10:22:17 |Display all floors
some kids think it's cool to be smoker, especially some boyes think so. Try to attract girls by such behavior, it seems that works.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 11:03:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youth001 at 2009-6-1 20:17
When I was young, I felt it was cool to light a cigaretts slowly, and..., um, malencholy. So I tried to become a smoker. In the begining, I just felt it was interesting, it made me feel like a adul ...

it is not hard ,but you dont want to do so .you know.you say that just a excuse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-3 15:32:19 |Display all floors

cool

I dont think so,someone who smoke so long,but there is no deseases they have got,why??who can tell me??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 06:58:52 |Display all floors
every people know the smoking is harmful to the body.
so we should qiut smoking to love ourselies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 15:44:27 |Display all floors
People seem to ignore the day. and i dont take it very serious either.

It's time for the government to do something to stress the importance of this day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-4 20:45:05 |Display all floors

the CHINEARSE need to wakin' up...

by now (1.5 bil) they should realize how poisonous it is to inhale those poisonous fume into their precious lungs  

and i aint no surgeon general to tell 'em that...just go ahead if they want to die earlier (not to mention costly hospital bills)  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.