Author: anne_anne

World No Tobacco Day, futile attempt to curb smoking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-31 23:25:17 |Display all floors

Lung cancer is No. 1 cause of death in China !

A Day to "Butt Out". The Great American Smokeout traditionally takes place on the third Thursday in November

Butt OUT !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 23:35:01 |Display all floors

It is called BUTT OUT !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 00:27:04 |Display all floors
in terms of health ,smoking will  definitely undermine smokers' health,
maybe cause lung cancer or the other smoking-related deseases,which will greatly shorten your lifespan
but cigarettes can refresh your mind when you are tired.
maybe this is the only one benefit  for  the smokers .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 10:26:28 |Display all floors
in fact ,if we want to crub tobbaco in a country even the word ,there should not so many cigrates maker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 10:33:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by will2008 at 2009-5-31 11:27
but cigarettes can refresh your mind when you are tired.
maybe this is the only one benefit  for  the smokers .

Nicotine pills can be used instead.

Some use to help them to stop smoking, but I use them as a substitute for my old habit (I used to chew tobacco). I would quit completely if not for computer strategy games .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 14:46:52 |Display all floors
I'm a smoker,i need 2-3 cigarettes ereryday. I feel i can control myself of not smoking too much,which i think is good for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 20:17:56 |Display all floors
When I was young, I felt it was cool to light a cigaretts slowly, and..., um, malencholy. So I tried to become a smoker. In the begining, I just felt it was interesting, it made me feel like a adult. Up to now, I've been somking for nearly ten years. Howener, I'm paying the price for the fault---cough from time to time, and the voice are already husky. I tried to quit smoking, unfortunatly, it seems too hard to do so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.