Views: 12571|Replies: 113

Your Avatar? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-30 21:46:06 |Display all floors
I have noticed a lot of nice avatars in here, some are strange, and some are very different...

I was wondering how it represent's you, or even what some stand for??

Just curious?

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 13:08:49 |Display all floors
mine is my wedding ring, it stands for my love to my sweetie in life...

how about yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 13:23:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-5-30 23:08
mine is my wedding ring, it stands for my love to my sweetie in life...

how about yours?

A golden ban.....A small token symbol that carries so much weight, holds so much hope, and reflects a true bond and a dedicated love.... A very rich tradition and a treasure to cherish...

I love majestic beasts and creatures.... I love and respect the power of nature, and all creatures of the world, big or small...

I am a North American native Indian... My tribe is the Texas Comanche Indian, a warrior and patriot...

The eagle claw or talon is my native name, and one, I have carried and have wore very proudly.... It was also my call sign in the service....

A good day to you, and may both of you, and your love for one another, always find a way....:)

[ Last edited by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-5-30 11:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 13:34:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-5-31 13:23

A golden ban.....A small token symbol that carries so much weight, holds so much hope, and reflects a true bond and a dedicated love.... A very rich tradition and a treasure to cherish...

I ...

thanks for your warm words...

where is your location now? in nothern USA?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 13:40:26 |Display all floors
I travel all over the world in my line of work, and yes, I am currently in Texas resting... I have been outside of CD for awhile reading and learning about your country and people....

I enjoy making new friends, and have already made a few in China.......

And you are very welcome..... A good day to you and yours, truly.....:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 14:00:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-5-31 13:40
I travel all over the world in my line of work, and yes, I am currently in Texas resting... I have been outside of CD for awhile reading and learning about your country and people....

I enjoy m ...

which cities u ever did visit in china?

are u interested in china? did you ever come to shanghai for travel?

if u need some info on china, maybe i caould give u some help, and i'd rather to do that for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 02:32:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-5-31 00:00

which cities u ever did visit in china?

are u interested in china? did you ever come to shanghai for travel?

if u need some info on china, maybe i caould give u some help, and i'd rather  ...

To answer your questions........

I was in Beijing China for the Olympics last year, 2008, and yes, I did get to visit Shanghai....

They are both very beautiful cities, and China is a beautiful country, what I did get to see of it... I fell in love with her, and her people, the everyday hard working people, the people that represented her so well..... :)

I will visit again one day, there are still many country roads in your country, I would like to travel, and people I would like to meet....

I have traveled the orient many times, and it is because I love her rich culture & traditions, and many, many are so much alike from country to country...... You are all related by tribes from the beginning of time... It is easy for a outsider to see, hear, smell, taste and touch.....

I thank you for being so kind... I will keep what you have offered in mind....

A good day to you and yours, truly...

[ Last edited by Eagleclaw1 at 2009-5-31 12:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.