Author: dreamsandy

I'M so sad for my current condition [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-1 15:24:46 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dreamsandy's post

I fully understand your current feelings ,but I want to say that do not give up your dreams. In fact , you can get what you want , but you need to work hard , you need to pay out more efforts .
I still remember the first day when I stepped into college campus, I felt self-contemptuous deeply if compared with other classmates ,because my performence of entrance examination was not good .
But I promised myself that one day I would surpass them .
So , I studied very hard every day from then on no matter what happen;
At the end of the first year , I got scholarship.
At the end of the second year , I got scholarship too.
Then I was voted as class president ......
The above is my true story .
It tells us that Do not look down on yourself , you can if you want . Now you need to rebuilt your confidence ,and try to improve your working skills , do not be afraid of failures, pls stand up bravely if you slip up one day .
Good lucks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 16:02:16 |Display all floors
When it comes to my sorrow,I think i can't be worse.I broke up with my bf several days ago,who is my first love.This love affair has lasted  for 5years and i really appreciated it.I feel so terrible that i suppose i'm sick.What's more,i can't accomplish the task  tutor assigned,which annoyed him badly...But,when i woke up this morning,a lines came into my mind,"What defines us is how well we rise after falling."So i think we should brave enough to believe that we can gain what we want and to be the person we want to be,even though we have nothing now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 16:07:44 |Display all floors
When it comes to my sorrow,I think i can't be worse.I broke up with my bf several days ago,who is my first love.This love affair has lasted  for 5years and i really appreciated it.I feel so terrible that i suppose i'm sick.What's more,i can't accomplish the task  tutor assigned,which annoyed him badly...But,when i woke up this morning,a lines came into my mind,"What defines us is how well we rise after falling."So i think we should brave enough to believe that we can gain what we want and to be the person we want to be,even though we have nothing now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 17:24:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Elly1986 at 2009-6-1 16:07
When it comes to my sorrow,I think i can't be worse.I broke up with my bf several days ago,who is my first love.This love affair has lasted  for 5years and i really appreciated it.I feel so terribl ...

,"What defines us is how well we rise after falling." exactly! cheer up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 17:30:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by denolie at 2009-6-1 04:16
dont be so disheartened there is a lot of girls in the simalar situation as you
try and focus what you want out of life,,i am sure you need some company,
sit down with your friends and have a con ...

it not that easy....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-1 18:01:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-6-1 17:30

it not that easy....

hey, your avatar Huitailang or Hongtailang? I can't tell... I like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-2 04:54:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-6-1 17:30

it not that easy....

who said it was easy
try and focus on the future
dont live in the doldrums
get a life if you need more help you can pm me
good luck

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.