Author: anannyaban

Is Aus trying to bury racist attack? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-29 22:25:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by masood at 2009-5-30 00:09
My nephewed NAjeeb tell me your English is double mean.
tomorrow i will ask him answer when he can arriving.

G'day Masood. Hope you are well.

Please ignore the poster to whom you addressed your last remark.
He is a racist fool who trolls the forum looking for trouble, and creating it when there is none.

If you simply ignore him, you will find your path through the forum far richer and engaging.

Cheers
JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 14:56:08 |Display all floors

The birdbrain talks to himself...

Originally posted by emucentral at 2009-5-29 22:25

G'day Masood. Hope you are well.

Please ignore the poster to whom you addressed your last remark.
He is a racist fool who trolls the forum looking for trouble, and creating it when there is ...

... and about himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-30 23:54:26 |Display all floors

these attacks are appalling

Originally posted by anannyaban at 2009-5-29 18:22
'Petrol bomb hurled' at Indian youth in Australia

MELBOURNE: In a fresh attack targeting Indians in Australia, a student suffered up to 30% burns after a suspected petrol ...

I think the laws need to change

Harsh penalties need to given.

I am sick of the ill treatment of Indians here in Melbourne. These gentle folk deserve far better treatment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 00:38:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 00:40:52 |Display all floors

I think crimes on public transport are a special category

Deserving sentences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 22:53:44 |Display all floors

AUSTRALIAN SETTLERS ARE OCCUPYING BLACK LANDS

Australia has always been seen as a CESTPOOL OF RACISTS AND GENOCIDISTS....that is how many people se Australia including the BBRITISH HIGH CLASS WHO SENT THEIR CRIMINALS THERE --- and these same criminals committed genocide on the Black Aboriginals (as have other nations in Asia and SE Asia - re. East Timor, Quin Chinese Dynasty against the Black Kingdoms, ect...)

http://nubianem.tripod.com/blackafroasia

However, Australia CONTINUES TO BE A CENTER FOR GLOBAL RACISM AGAINST AFRICANS, INDO-NEGROID INDIANS OF INDIA, CHINESE/EAST ASIANS, SUDANESE FROM AFRICA, AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINALS.

Added to that - THE WORLDS MOST EVIL PROPAGANDA MACHINE ' THE FAUX NEWS NETWORKS - responsible for SPREADING DIVISION IN THE US, is owned by an Australian.

It was in AUSTRALIA THAT LAWS TO RETURN 'MODERN SLAVERY' TO THE US WAS DISCUSSED.

Laws like California's 'Three Strikes,' and 'Manditoryu Minimums,' were concocted in Australia by the ANGLOPHILE OCCUPIERS of England (occupied by Angles and Saxons in the 300's AD), aUSTRALIA, aNGLO us, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa --

These laws have vertually RETURNED 'HIGH TECH SLAVERY' to these ANGLO-OCCUPIED nations.

Australia continue to mistreat Sudanese - BUT AUSTRALIA MAY BE HAPPY TO KKONW THAT AUSTRALIA WAS FIRST SETTLED BY THE LACK ANU, who came from Sudan and the Sahara.  All the Australian linguists have to do is compare the languages of the Tibbou, Anuak, Ngala and other ethnic ghroups of East Africa with that of the Australian Aboriginals and Melane3sia, AND YEE, EVEN JAPAN AND SOUTH INDIA -- the pattern of linguistic similarity is very clear ( as Thoth discussed in 'Tamana Phenomena" ( Susu Economics," http://www.authorhouse.com http://www.myspace.com/sexyaabooksculture

The tall, darkskinned, majestic Dinka and other Nubian-Cush ethnic groups of SOUTH SUDAN are refugees in Australia.  Theese are tall, mighty and proud people who WILL NEVER BE BRAINWASHED TO FEEL INFERIOR TO ANYONE.

Yet, in the SSystem of racism/Euro-supremacy, the perpetrators first attack the victims sense of self-worth WTH THEIR NEWSMEDIA AND BY PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AND INSULTINGS.

Hence, while the Australians try to present Africans as criminals -- THEY SEEM TO FORGET THAT THEIR ANCESTORS WERE NNOT JUST 'CRIMINALS' IN THE EYES OF THE BRITISH, BUT THEY COMMITTED GENOCIDE ON THE BLCK OWNERS OF AUSTRALIA.

Finally, the Australians ow the BLACK NATIVES OF EAST TIMOR AND MELANESIA A GREAT DEBT.  It was the GUERILLA WARRIORS OF EAST TIMOR, MELANESIA THAT STOPPED THE JAPANESE FROM INVADING AND OCCUPYING AUSTRALIA.

http://nubianem.tripod.com/blackafroasia

MORE ON ANCIENT AUSTRALIA, THE BLACK ANU AND THE SAHARA CIVILIZATIONS (FROM WHICH SOME ABORIGINES CAME)

http://blackmalepowermovement.fo ... vement-about86.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-31 23:44:04 |Display all floors
Aus has a good amount of british criminals so it is better to be careful when dealing with them. There are some good australians but they   are too fearful  to do anything  about its hate-filled activities which in my view doesn't exunerate them from the hate crimes itself. For far too
long, they have painted the aborigines as  the bad people causing all the fights when in truth they instigated each event and set up propaganda on their news. I don't have to cite examples, there are too many and if you live in aussie, you'd know unless you were in denial -   i have had friends that visted aus and will tell similar stories. I am not surprised to see that they are targeting indians now, it simply shows that      some people have no boundaries when it comes to doing evil.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.