condemning america [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2009-5-28 06:34:43 |Display all floors

totothedog

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 07:47:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2009-5-28 06:30

This is like a mass murdering war kriminal having committed genocide after genocide saying, "well what about that Mars bar you stole".

In fact, IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

Ang ...

All is fair in love and war, it shouldn抰 be, but, it is for the most part... We only hear about certain elements of war, and others are never known, or are discovered long after the fact...

Look at what Japan did to China, and the others before WWII... Look what, we, the 慤SA?did to Japan to end WWII.....

Weapons of mass destruction come in many forms, and because some are more efficient than others, they are all weapons of war.. Terrorism is a weapon of mass destruction, and the radical arabs 慺or the most part? make excuses, twist stories and tell huge lies as they instigate and provoke and feed their cause and their propaganda machine.....

The radical Islamists 憈errorists?hide behind human shields in most every act of aggression they commit, their terrorist actions speak for themselves.. They count on and use the innocent collateral damage, to maximize their terrors effects, and use all of it for their own twisted misguided propaganda, and they teach, teach and teach, so that the blame is passed on, to keep the fires of hate stoked and burning around the world...

The terrorists used the innocent to hide behind, and it is all for a common purpose and common goal, and it is accepted as bravery in there evil world...

Who is ultimately more responsible for the innocent getting killed...

The radicals that hid behind these innocent peoples, their homes, cities, towns and in their mosque抯 and on their streets, or the ones that send the bullets and bombs...

The terrorists are not brave... They are cowards, and that is what terrorists are, these same thugs, the bullets and bombs find...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 08:00:51 |Display all floors

No chairman

I forgot to add totothedog as another lunatic that hides and lies

Yeah, huang262, id generally not so far off -- he is just a cheap-shot cheeky ass

I know you hate wchao -- and you see him as several screen-names in this forum and you would like me to take your side in your dispute with him

But I don't hate Arabs -- that is not any reason at all for me to break a friendship that is at least as long as our own

Heck I like you -- that says a lot about me

Now as for toto's ranting -- he is a a deceitful little bitch that needs to wipe his sniveling nose -- I reckon he is a boy that got the livin' beehebbes beat our of him on several occasions by his English chums and then by a few groups of American boys

there must be a reason for that other than the fact that he is a slimy weasel that blabbers total insane childish nonsense all over the place

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 08:06:13 |Display all floors

killing Chinese Police is not liked by China or Chinese...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 08:06:14 |Display all floors
toto's probably an Iraqi, but he doesn't hate the Jews as much as he does the English

but he is q hate-filled nasty representation of a human being -- and I think he believes in 'animalism'

Of course he is too much of a coward to tell everyone who he is and to acknowledge that he has been banned more times than any other member of this forum

mostly because he is just too damn nasty

the girls probably look at him and scream "Ewwwww!!!"

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2009-5-28 08:08 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 08:08:17 |Display all floors

and...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 08:09:26 |Display all floors

Reply #20 chairman's post

[pokes chairman]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.