Views: 7961|Replies: 42

condemning america [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-27 11:00:53 |Display all floors
may i ask if there is anyone who will answer my simple question ?   tell me a single country which has not created injustice.  by way of government or legal system.  leave the propaganda at home and answer that question.  when you find that country with all the pure hearted, moral, and ethical people i will then start to feel really bad about being an american.  we americans have and will make mistakes.  what we have which so many countries don't is the ability to learn from our mistakes and move on.  consistently we improve our system.  ask our women, blacks, hispanics, etc.  so, when you can show me that perfect utopia, where no one or it's government has fault, then i will consider your condemnation of anything american as valid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 11:13:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 11:24:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 11:55:35 |Display all floors
leaving the form of government out of the question i can think of every country in the history of mankind which has performed genocide as a means of conquest.  you might take a close look at what is generaly called the waring staes period in china.  not to single out china for any specific purpose.  it is to illustrate that no matter where or when, humans have committed themselves to each others destruction as a means to conquer.  my argument is when you can prove that that is false then, and only then, can you be so blatantly onesided.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 13:18:18 |Display all floors

Reply #4 stykitin's post

Good luck with the buttplug gang on this one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 15:22:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soapdodger at 2009-5-27 11:24

There are several.

Yeah, I agree with you. Several others, besides the USA,  are: UK, Australia, Canada.
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 15:24:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-27 13:18
Good luck with the buttplug gang on this one!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.