Views: 6209|Replies: 15

normal or abnormal [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-5-26 11:18:32 |Display all floors
if a girl haven't experince love with boy before 23 years old
do you think normal ? afraild of love ,lack of safty
and will she have a better future in marriage?

[ Last edited by 654421079 at 2009-6-4 11:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-5-26 11:30:06 |Display all floors
.. so am I, but I am a boy.
Just try it  and take care of yourself..

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-5-26 12:27:54 |Display all floors

Reply #1 654421079's post

A little bit weird. but it is none of others business,
by the way, why are you afraid of love? did you ever hurt by someone?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2009-5-26 13:28:44 |Display all floors

Reply #1 654421079's post

Normal can sometimes be a different thing for different people so don't worry about it too much. 23 is really young and there's a few years yet before Chinas societal expectations put a lot of pressure on you. Take your time, do it once, get it right! Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-5-26 13:39:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gj3336 at 2009-5-26 11:30
.. so am I, but I am a boy.
Just try it  and take care of yourself..




it seems more serious boys haven't

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-26 13:42:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 654421079 at 2009-5-26 11:18
if a girl haven't experince love with boy before 23 years old
do you think normal ? afraild of love ,lack of safty
and will she her a better future in marriage?

I do not think it is abnormal for a girl at this age.
If she is selective and has not found somebody to move her it is quite reasonable to wait.Better wait for the true love than waste her time and body with  useless lovers.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-6-1 09:43:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-26 13:28
Normal can sometimes be a different thing for different people so don't worry about it too much. 23 is really young and there's a few years yet before Chinas societal expectations put a lot of pres ...


yes , my parents put pressure on me since I left school

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.