Author: sansukong

WE'RE KILLING OUR PLANET [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-27 06:36:51 |Display all floors

Random

Recycling as it practiced in the West is just to assuage people's consciences.It probably makes no difference.What is required is a
shift away from consumerism.And that is probably impossible.I am coming to to the conclusion that are lemming like race for the
cliff is unstoppable.Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

And Exportedkrud,you obviously have no concept of freedom of speech.And those islands don't really belong to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 07:41:37 |Display all floors

Petera

why do you continually tell lies?

petera is racist on the internet telling lies in every thread

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 07:47:18 |Display all floors

Reply #15 petera's post

I have the concept of freedom of speech, but it seems you continuously pick on my country, not yours, MY country, the Maori and so on. You have no real clue about what goes on there.
As for them not belonging to me, true, but I am 1/16th Maori and my family does own a rather large part of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 11:54:00 |Display all floors

Reply #18 exportedkiwi's post

What is wrong with the Maori traditions? I especially love the Maori dances. They impart the feeling of being truly free without a care in the world. By the way, NZ is a very beautiful country. It is not a coincidence  that it is coined as "The last paradise on earth". No pun intended.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 12:07:36 |Display all floors

Reply #10 justbabygirl's post

I like your avatar. Very symbolic in taste and presentation. Keep your concern of saving the earth (our only home) alive and active. Happy blogging.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 13:13:28 |Display all floors

Reply #19 sansukong's post

Nothing wrong with Maori traditions sansukong, nothing at all but petera always picks on the Pakeha for what was done against the Maoris without knowing the full story. I'm part Maori myself actually.
Yes, NZ is a paradise but petera decrys the deforestation without knowing how much of NZ forests, native forests are actually protected and how many are being regenerated. Half information = no information.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-28 03:46:11 |Display all floors

Reply #21 exportedkiwi's post

As far as to my knowledge NZ has very strict legislations anything to do with the environment. Deforestation? I have my doubts unless the government has changed the legislations. I have traveled from south to north of the country and what I saw was the forest and lakes were untouched. Of course that was some years ago. Hope they are still as beautiful as before. Beautiful country. You are lucky.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.